Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Every writer's writing is different so there's no truth Lavy! They all are good in their own way.
Awww...thanku🤗❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Every writer's writing is different so there's no truth Lavy! They all are good in their own way.
Awww...thanku🤗❤️
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Yes...I agree it was similar to your ff!
Chalo new revelation....I give the copyrights to you and Sam🤣
I don't write because it makes me emotional and I don't like being emotional for small small reasons😆but I gave it a try and enjoyed writing it!
Will try again for sure😳
Anyone else who thought it was written by Alina, Sam, Bucky, Mishti?🤣🤣🤣
I am sure only Vijay knew I had written it😆
Your work is unique and original...I didn't think it was similar to my FF except for the post-leap army theme which is the theme of the show. TBH everyone is gushing over Mayfly but personally I loved Wounds more....the tashan was on fire and I liked the ending ❤️
Congrats to all of you............you all did a great job.........👍🏼
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
No one thought I had written Mayfly🥺🤣🤣
I guess me trying the emotional genre surprised all😆
Again Kimmy.........but anyway........... I read most of them after you suggested it.........I thought you wrote wound....& I liked that one.......honestly......I may not have read Mayfly..........sorry...but I guessed most of the ones of Alina & Bucky's drabble and...surprisingly...one... from Sam...I identified..........I've never had a chance to read her writings before.....
Your work is unique and original...I didn't think it was similar to my FF except for the post-leap army theme which is the theme of the show. TBH everyone is gushing over Mayfly but personally I loved Wounds more....the tashan was on fire and I liked the ending ❤️
Awww❤️
Thanks....I still haven't been able to choose between the two😆
Originally posted by: VLMGUVB6QZIGDFEG
Congrats to all of you............you all did a great job.........👍🏼
Thanks darling!
Originally posted by: W336K5UHGWAW633B
Again Kimmy.........but anyway........... I read most of them after you suggested it.........I thought you wrote wound....& I liked that one.......honestly......I may not have read Mayfly..........sorry...but I guessed most of the ones of Alina & Bucky's drabble and...surprisingly...one... from Sam...I identified..........I've never had a chance to read her writings before.....
Wow....your guessing talent is on spot👏
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Wow....your guessing talent is on spot👏
Itna bhi acha nehi hain....kosis kor rahin hoon.........Shukriyaji.......
Originally posted by: 2TZZVYWBBWDV3CA2
Itna bhi acha nehi hain....kosis kor rahin hoon.........Shukriyaji.......
Hindi❤️
Apki koshish hi bohot hai!
(You trying itself means a lot🤗)