Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Looking at Precap ...

Bajaj will Soon be adding Cutiepie in Lovers Proximity app GPS configuration πŸ€£

πŸ˜† I would like to buy that device for other reasons

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paricarocks

Waiting for budda bajaj ka naya traditional avtaar and nivi

Nivi & bajaj ka kya scene hoga🀣

Budda bajaj and his crazy woman nivedithaπŸ˜‰

Hotel ka waiter n naye kapde me managerπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ buhahahhaha I can't

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Looking at Precap ...

Bajaj will Soon be adding Cutiepie in Lovers Proximity app GPS configuration πŸ€£

There was a hint today in the episode... Anurag thinks prerna is happy that Sneha is better with a father like bajaj n not with him...we all know how good a father bajaj has been shown so far🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Looking at Precap ...

How do you do this always? πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ Now everytime I see Bajaj , I will be reminded of your app🀣

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

There was a hint today in the episode... Anurag thinks prerna is happy that Sneha is better with a father like bajaj n not with him...we all know how good a father bajaj has been shown so far🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐

Hmm..I really hope they revisit the bridge fiasco and show us exactly what happened to Anurag after he pushed her off the bridge.

pallawi1803 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BombayGirl10

Bachi is both mom dad of anupre πŸ€£ daat ti bhi hai dono ko.  

Overall steady moving episode.

Bachi loves rosogulla too   

Molloy is going to ask some detective about why Anu tried to kill pre πŸ€ͺ Whateven.

Venna ma got overboard with words but it was kind of needed in her part to say it to anurag and somewhere he deserved it and he knows it.

After such a long time a sukoon wala episode.....loved loved loved Parth today.....the way he showed his restlessness to get a glimpse of his daughter πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

And the kid she is a fab actor man... She was so good in her scenes with both anupre.m.. with her the makers are recreating anupre moments....and BHar BHar k fbs😁❀️❀️❀️❀️

The way cp was scolding Anurag awww...and that hug ..and the precap #snehaconnectsanupre dikh raha tha...their nanhi si Kadi is in action❀️❀️❀️😍😍😍😘😘😘

I hate veena...not bcoz she said anything to Anurag...but I petty as a character wat they have reduced her to..she used to be the sensible one with the experience of the world....her cursing Anurag n praising Ronit shoes how immature as a person she is... I would have loved her lectures had she shown the same attitude to komo n ronit...but nope she is one step ahead than prerna and takes everything on face value...at her age she should be the one to atleast ponder once how can Anurag do whatever he has done...but again kisse ummid kar rahi hoon...sharmas are there to just do jai jai of one n the other CharacterπŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Edited by pallawi1803 - 3 years ago
BombayGirl10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

After such a long time a sukoon wala episode.....loved loved loved Parth today.....the way he showed his restlessness to get a glimpse of his daughter πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

And the kid she is a fab actor man... She was so good in her scenes with both anupre.m.. with her the makers are recreating anupre moments....and BHar BHar k fbs😁❀️❀️❀️❀️

The way cp was scolding Anurag awww...and that hug ..and the precap #snehaconnectsanupre dikh raha tha...their nanhi si Kadi is on action❀️❀️❀️😍😍😍😘😘😘

She said she is super girl πŸ˜‚ Ofcouse she is usme koi shak nahi hai.

I liked her scolding to Anurag it was fun.

She is deadly combo of both of them πŸ˜…

Child actor is very nice with her dialogues and acting.

BombayGirl10 thumbnail

I can't stop laughing with how molloy wants to investigate why anu tried to kill pre πŸ˜† 

This is so funny πŸ˜…

pallawi1803 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Hmm..I really hope they revisit the bridge fiasco and show us exactly what happened to Anurag after he pushed her off the bridge.

They are planning to... everyone is talking suddenly about wat happened that day and none knows anything...but now moloy is going to take help from some investigation officer....

Originally posted by: BombayGirl10

I can't stop laughing with how molloy wants to investigate why anu tried to kill pre πŸ˜† 

This is so funny πŸ˜…

This is #AnuNePreKoKyunMaara ka promotion once again ....🀣

This show ke saare detectives except Bajaj hired ones nikamme hain  πŸ€£..... Look at Bajaj ke detectives , kyaa stalking skills hain ....Waahh