Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I'm gujju. We call this pizza as Italian pizza
Ohhh I am half gujju too and my hubby calls it indian hence sorry no offence
Sorry for the inconvenience to everyone!
There was a misunderstanding between me and WD due to time issues.
I will sort out the offensive topic later in the evening with the one who raised it(I could partially explain it to that person there was no offense intent in that question).
Qs are not getting scrapped! but there is a minor adjustment in 3 ques(3,5,8). Others remain same. So you can work on them. To save time.
Also, there is addition of 2 more ques.
I would be able to resend ques again at night after 9 PM.
This is like teacher giving extra homework as punishment to whole class because some kid went and whined 😳
Theek hai, back to drawing board now:(
Are there so many fans of Hrithik and Priyanka?
No idea
But the Shepherds are fans of each
Zeal- Priyanka
Parm - Hrithik might I add a huge fan
Nope! I I try to avoid consuming alcohol mixed products (except medicine 😃).
You forgot one PC fan meOriginally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
No idea
But the Shepherds are fans of each
Zeal- Priyanka
Parm - Hrithik might I add a huge fan
I open her FCThis is like teacher giving extra homework as punishment to whole class because some kid went and whined 😳
Theek hai, back to drawing board now:(
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
No idea
But the Shepherds are fans of each
Zeal- Priyanka
Parm - Hrithik
mightI add a huge fan
That’s better!
The one you quoted in Nostalgia is my fav song too. ❤️ but my Kylie Minogue fav is come into my world.
Chiggy wiggy nahi sunaa?🤪😁
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
9