Originally posted by: listmist
he will get angry but not much (atleast i hope so) ...later he can apply for a copy
Hope so dear😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: listmist
he will get angry but not much (atleast i hope so) ...later he can apply for a copy
Hope so dear😭
Haina Prit... 🤣
Bilkul 😆
Par sayad Bidu apni Mahi ki sunta hai Mahi ne hi bataya hoga Ani ke dil o dimag me Bon hai 🤣
Why are we not getting any weekly spoilers now??🤔
🤣🤣
Wednesday aate hai na spoilers..Why are we not getting any weekly spoilers now??🤔
Why I do I feel, Ani was about to hit because Som said he wanted only to make fun of Bonditha?
For me I feel he was hurt, because Som wanted to make fun of her. When Bon hurts he feels the pain, When Bon gets embarrassed he feel it. didn't he confess this to Mini earlier?
Loyal Bidu... 😆Originally posted by: Prit_007
Bilkul 😆
Par sayad Bidu apni Mahi ki sunta hai Mahi ne hi bataya hoga Ani ke dil o dimag me Bon hai 🤣
Originally posted by: caller123
Why I do I feel, Ani was about to hit because Som said he wanted only to make fun of Bonditha?
For me I feel he was hurt, because Som wanted to make fun of her. When Bon hurts he feels the pain, When Bon gets embarrassed he feel it. didn't he confess this to Mini earlier?
Yeah Kate, he was about to hit som, when he said he wanted to make fun of Bondita.
Wednesday aate hai na spoilers..
Ohh🤔 okay!
They will save it for another drama.Originally posted by: caller123
Certificate track too.