Can we get a hug before leap?
Me too please
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Can we get a hug before leap?
Me too please
I just realised Mahi is a Sizzlerz now🤓
Congratulations awaaraashiq on becoming Burgundy
And I also realised you are showing your love for Binoy 🤣
🤣
Possessive Ashiq is here aisa mistakes nahi chalenge
Uske teen dost Maya hai toh usme thoda sa toh Maya behaviour ayega😎
Mahi...Your Bidu is back re. 😆Yeaahh I saw🤣🤣
Count me in Lalitha....😉Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Me too please
Kaka and Anirudh Babu's banter is fun to watch....Originally posted by: bhshre95
I feel yeh kand honewala hai the way he mentioned timings🤣
Its gonna be a laughter riot in RC haveli🤪
🤣 Isliye Bhidu bola Alexia Bidu nahi 😆 Mahi ka to Bidu hai nah 🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Possessive Ashiq is here aisa mistakes nahi chalenge
Uske teen dost Maya hai toh usme thoda sa toh Maya behaviour ayega😎
Yeah she is noticing everything and coming up being possessive 🤣
Maya mahi 🤣
Count me in Lalitha....😉
❤️