Congratulations Nita Partner 🥰
This is definitely a great one for you
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Congratulations Nita Partner 🥰
This is definitely a great one for you
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Feeling bad for Gur🤗😭🤣

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Woah, I got more goals than FF🤡
🤡
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ij20-IEUTjg&list=PLt4vQDZBC9L2cudT8jfPV0U4n7RDPecUf&index=4
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Sorry FF!🙈 Hinna bhen changed many times and I missed to read that PM with the change when I was putting all answer in Excel!
@ Hinna Next time send me the whole answer sheet if you change an answer!
Okay ji
Sorry for the inconvenience
Will be careful next time
take part in roulette next time😆Mujhe bhi😆
I think I'm close enough. Around 100 posts left. Omg nervoussssss gkdhdjs
Omg spam away by all means then
I will throw cullen Sparkly party to celebrate 😆
Mujhe bhi😆
Its there when Roulette round was announced mentioned in the RULES section
HIGH Risk ~ High Reward
Top Bidder can select their opponent. Win Poker bet in next round and recover their lost Chips.
I forgot.
Yup 😳
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Congratulations Nita Partner 🥰
This is definitely a great one for you
Thanks Partner 🤗, two back to back good rounds is surprising and first time in the top place as well
Its there when Roulette round was announced mentioned in the RULES section
HIGH Risk ~ High Reward
Top Bidder can select their opponent. Win Poker bet in next round and recover their lost Chips.
I forgot.
Send Soni ,Gladu and Silpa PM and ask then who they want as opponent
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
9