Honestly I don’t blame you because I thought I did bad too. I don’t think I would’ve let anyone bet on me. 😆Originally posted by: NitaReid
I know 😆 , still I do feel bit bad now , I didnt made one but kept three of you from betting on me
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Honestly I don’t blame you because I thought I did bad too. I don’t think I would’ve let anyone bet on me. 😆Originally posted by: NitaReid
I know 😆 , still I do feel bit bad now , I didnt made one but kept three of you from betting on me
Roulette Bets Uploaded on Page1
Where is the cumulative scorecard?🤓
Congrats Nita for topping this round!🥳
You're welcome 🥳
Somebody has to lose if someone else is going to win. You're the bali ka bakra

Without you, they can't top. So, we know who are the real sacrificing goats *cough* sheep here

Feeling bad for Gur🤗😭🤣
Good timing! I just started getting bored😆
Horrible timing, my net just died then 😆
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
9