Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Dont quit
I still dont know how to properly play and I havent quit 😆
I liked your answer , especially street food one 👏.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Dont quit
I still dont know how to properly play and I havent quit 😆
I liked your answer , especially street food one 👏.
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Wow Congratulations Nita for topping this round ⭐️🥳You are no longer a unique sheep. 😆
Yesss! I'm so happy for her
All the crying and cribbing paid off for the real dramebaaz 😆
Billi Vs Ennuyi next round 🤣
You know, I still have zero clue on what you actually won though😆
Kauno khabar hee naahi hai🤣
Nostalgia. 😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Waise, Vijay should give some royalty to all the admins of the games, becuase unke wajah se itna saara website traffic aata hai😆
Send a gift card or two Vijay 🤣
Yesss! I'm so happy for her
All the crying and cribbing paid off for the real dramebaaz 😆
Because so far WD didnt give me Bollywood questions that much , there was three in first round and I got two of them wrong as expected 😆
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Wow Congratulations Nita for topping this round ⭐️🥳You are no longer a unique sheep. 😆
Thank You Gladi
I pick my answers out of a hat 😆
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
9