Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Hii Tas🤗 btw what is ur full 1st name i mean Tas to?
I didn't even know LP went by Tas here 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Hii Tas🤗 btw what is ur full 1st name i mean Tas to?
I didn't even know LP went by Tas here 🤣
Round 2 scorecard and league ranking posted or not?
I didn't even know LP went by Tas here 🤣
🤣 ikr i also got to know few days back
Round 2 scorecard and league ranking posted or not?
No not yet
You know right that the Meowth and Pikachu aren't friends🤣
You already finished the thread! I was having dinner!😱🙈
No 20 Chips :( Sorry.
I miss burgers and fries
They both r enemies btw
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
9