Originally posted by: TheGladiator
8/10 🥳A good round. But damnn, I should have used more chips against my opponent. 😆
Hahaha expected as u r FOODIE
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
8/10 🥳A good round. But damnn, I should have used more chips against my opponent. 😆
Hahaha expected as u r FOODIE
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Aunty, taunt samjo.
I love your monkey gifs😆
I'll take u out for dinner..how much did u get 😆
i havent checked stopped counting after cheese lost
Yup even I think the same. Vegetable oil and cooking oil are same.
Vegetable oil is called sunflower oil here
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Sorry Mithu 🤗 I thought you got 7
Itni achi kismat kahan
7 is good yaar 🤗
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Wahi toh, she actually got 9 uff kaha se haari yeh?
50 chips kaat nita ka overacting kaa
Aise mat socho improve karte rahenge 🤗Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I hope so this sheep game m doing so bad. Thugs game i use to get 8s
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Same here😭
Then how did you win the bet against me? 