I am Spanish , my dear😆Originally posted by: LotusPetals
Am I the only one who finds Nachos overrated? 😳
I want mozza breadsticks with red salsa
And I love Nachos
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I am Spanish , my dear😆Originally posted by: LotusPetals
Am I the only one who finds Nachos overrated? 😳
I want mozza breadsticks with red salsa
And I love Nachos
WD , doubt , Me and obsessed wrote same answer for nine questions , if we got a tie what about our bets 🤣
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Google India😭😭
Google india ko maaro how could they give NY as an ans? What did u search? Words r imp too
Everyone has different tastes and its perfectly good😊Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
😲😲 Nachoes r best. Maybe ur experience was bad with them but yumm Nachoes with melted cheese n veggies n beans n sour creame n Guac ohhh so delicious
I am craving it Soni, so so much
Who told you? Its winning for sure
Originally posted by: NitaReid
WD , doubt , Me and obsessed wrote same answer for nine questions , if we got a tie what about our bets 🤣
Goals matter!😜
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
unbelievable ! How could you write NY? Atleast an Italian city would have been believable!!
That was just what Google showed me😆
I didn't have enough time for that logical analysis so I went blindly with Google 😆
Cause when I've used my brain (like Sonu-Alisha) I've got that wrong 😒
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Everyone has different tastes and its perfectly good😊
I am craving it Soni, so so much
I am craving too uff kya kare?
Let me search🤔Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Google india ko maaro how could they give NY as an ans? What did u search? Words r imp too
Its showing the one it should Naples Italy
Yeah I am winning everyone 🤣, 20 chips is mine , sorry obsessed 🤗
Obsessed for last one did you went with CD - ROM or Nap ? There lies my fate 😆