Originally posted by: caller123
Translate pls. Hindi part
It means pravisht said " I have to do double acting, because Aura is very cute and i am like, how can i scold her"
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: caller123
Translate pls. Hindi part
It means pravisht said " I have to do double acting, because Aura is very cute and i am like, how can i scold her"
Ya fir koi gondagol h 🤪🤣
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Prit_007
Exactly it was like I understood everything.
Yeah ofcourse can't trust writers, let's see what happens.😵
I feel it'll get revealed... except mini sabke kand bahar aate hain🤪🤣 specially family members ke😆 ha but obviously som won't mention about mini as he's mini ka chamcha.. I don't even expect him to do so😆
oh . Yup she is so cute. Thank you Himanshi .It means pravisht said " I have to do double acting, because Aura is very cute and i am like, how can i scold her"
I feel it'll get revealed... except mini sabke kand bahar aate hain🤪🤣 specially family members ke😆 ha but obviously som won't mention about mini as he's mini ka chamcha.. I don't even expect him to do so😆
I guess, Som Might says, he was doing some fun with Bondita that's y he changed some words from speech, but he didn't knw things turned so ugly and he will save mini by saying all this.
I think in future bondita will be a good barrister than anirudh and he might be jealous of her.. that villager was also indicating something like that.
I too feel that Som might accept his fault but he won't reveal Mini. CV'S love Mini. Cannot bear Ani continuously scolding Bon.😭I guess, Som Might says, he was doing some fun with Bondita that's y he changed some words from speech, but he didn't knw things turned so ugly and he will save mini by saying all this.
In Next Episode (Precap)-
Anirudh to scold Somnath & will also ask him what made him do so.
Copied this from Barrister Babu site, don't throw tomatoes, if precap will be different from this.
I guess, Som Might says, he was doing some fun with Bondita that's y he changed some words from speech, but he didn't knw things turned so ugly and he will save mini by saying all this.
@bold.. agar aisa bole toh pakka Ani dande se dhulayi karega uski😆
In Next Episode (Precap)-
Anirudh to scold Somnath & will also ask him what made him do so.
Copied this from Barrister Babu site, don't throw tomatoes, if precap will be different from this.
Voot uploaded? 🤔