Omg 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Omg 🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
How can you ask a Spanish person the Nachos question😭
We will choose Guacamole
I Lurv Guacamole❤️
Anybody loves gingerale here? 🤔
Where are you guys? I need you!
Looks like another faklandu round for me 🤢
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
😭 I’m doomed.
Why are they after doctor , I don't know , o thought first one was Easy win
I match except for the last one.
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Nahiiiiii, meine Jesus ki Maa ko chuna tha
I legit typed that and erased
Now I think I've erased a LOT of right answers to wrong ones😭😭😭
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Yes oppo....nice to see you here!
It's nice to see you too! 🤗
It's the first time I've talked so much in the Sheep thread, so thoda sa lost feel hora hai 
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh spotted at the airport https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXquMUOjHpQ/?igsh=MThvMzlnaXJhYzkxaQ==
I am not his fan nor his hater, but what I predict his future in film career will not be good, if he choices scripts like these, also PS will...
9