Yes, you're correct...why their format is in sleep mode...how are you today...buddy?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yes, you're correct...why their format is in sleep mode...how are you today...buddy?
Originally posted by: 5PX2KYKKLMW7VPXR
Yes, you're correct...why their format is in sleep mode...how are you today...buddy?
I am good
still catching This week's episodes 😆
aap kaisi ho
tumhi kasha ahat?
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
I am good
still catching This week's episodes 😆
aap kaisi ho
tumhi kasha ahat?
Good to hear from you...what happened...you didn't watch it yet...? Mi mast ahe
Ah yes I know...you are not boring at all! You literally made me laugh so hard earlier and I was hoping that my roommate didn't hear me or she'd think I'm crazy 😆 yes....all professions must keep up with the current situation and make the best of it
ha ha ha.......so you're saying......your roommate doesn't know about you yet...well...no worry...I will help her... to figure out...are you planning not to visit here......or will come sometime when you have time....🤪
Originally posted by: APZ23QGIO3WFXXBJ
Good to hear from you...what happened...you didn't watch it yet...? Mi mast ahe
I did not watch it
I watch too many serials
so this happened
actually SonyLiv did not upload one episode last week
so cycle disturbed
I am catching it
wow
Marathi mein mast type kiya apne❤️
Shravan is a month in the hindu calendar. It's a very important month religion-wise. Also, there was a guy named Shravan Kumar in hindu text who was well-known for his dedication and respect towards his parents and had very high morals....lol very different from the Shravan in EDKV2 😆
Thanks for explaining...@ B...that's the thing came to my mind first when I read your 1st 2 lines........🤣
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
I did not watch it
I watch too many serials
so this happened
actually SonyLiv did not upload one episode last week
so cycle disturbed
I am catching it
wow
Marathi mein mast type kiya apne❤️
Ok...got it...otherwise, I was worried that Bhagu is not watching serials....there is something wrong then...🤣...good to know all is well....I learned mast from you folks...hope I didn;t change my gender.....
Originally posted by: JQCGTMY3XTUPENEA
Ok...got it...otherwise, I was worried that Bhagu is not watching serials....there is something wrong then...🤣...good to know all is well....I learned mast from you folks...hope I didn;t change my gender.....
@bold orange 🤣
@bold purple Good
no you did not change gender😆
Originally posted by: N6CREI2EIVGCJ54S
ha ha ha.......so you're saying......your roommate doesn't know about you yet...well...no worry...I will help her... to figure out...are you planning not to visit here......or will come sometime when you have time....🤪
Tbh I'm not really sure what my schedule will look like yet...I have rolling exams starting September. I still plan on dropping by here but it will probably only be on Fri/Sat nights (Sat/Sun morning of India). So, usually I never study on Friday nights 😆 I take out one evening for myself
Thank you...buddy......it looks like...our chatty chirpies all got too busy in life.......
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5