Boonie sometimes crying is good.. :)
I know but why crying in a game? 😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Boonie sometimes crying is good.. :)
I know but why crying in a game? 😆
Ab angrezi phirse seekhni padegiGuys for the next round:
Do you want to cry or Do you want to cry?
Pick one option.😆
Thoda aur close hints do fir sochungi😆
Yup one of the legendary ones
And one of the best partners
These are not Pikachu, Raichu, Balbasaur and Jigglypuff. 😆🤣
You didn't understand me
That is true both cartoon are great.. sabki apni apni choice hoti hai. :)
Leave it hota hai
Shin chan is Japanese or Chinese ?
How very specific Boonie🤣
I only know MewTwo 🤣
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
1.4k