1st one is cute but 2nd was giving me headache😆
Nita angry Pikachu gif is cute as well although its angry gif🤣

This one is Nita
But I legit like this one more

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
1st one is cute but 2nd was giving me headache😆
Nita angry Pikachu gif is cute as well although its angry gif🤣

This one is Nita
But I legit like this one more

Originally posted by: 6B3KJIFN7EAM4AS5
Not in BWF, here your highest is 4 only 😆
I just got 5 in last round
why you so mean to me?
I hope not.. but yaad na karao wo pal😆 i felt numb fr a minute to what to do.. took a deep breath and allowed all 10.😆 because it was a trial but this time 8 only.
AwwOriginally posted by: BoonAndBane
Have to go. Bye. 😳
Itni jaldi jaoge😒
I'm still in a dilemma. 😆The choices. 😳Originally posted by: LotusPetals
Answers sent 🥺
Foodie in dilemmaOriginally posted by: TheGladiator
I'm still in a dilemma. 😆The choices. 😳
Good😆
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I'm still in a dilemma. 😆The choices. 😳
You are the foodie of the farm remember! You better save the izzat of those who voted for you! 😆
I hope not.. but yaad na karao wo pal😆 i felt numb fr a minute to what to do.. took a deep breath and allowed all 10.😆 because it was a trial but this time 8 only.
Iske fiasco liye mera confusing first post responsible tha 🤣😭😆
Okay thanks Zeal
Yea only 1 deadline.. just send at same time to me when you sending WD answers. i guess many doing it that way.
I like the basic format with 1 deadline.
Aisa nahi bolte😆Originally posted by: 4WLAAPYDOXE6M4YD
Not in BWF, here your highest is 4 only 😆
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
1.4k