Munna n circuit.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Munna n circuit.
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Who does this when you’re in the mood to cry?
Because this speaks to me spiritually on another level 🤣
*cries listening to depressing song*
*song finishes*
*stops crying to replay it again*
*song restarts*
*crying commences again*
https://www.instagram.com/p/CDqkM9sqc8Psnz4oi_cE97jboYeWPBSC0Ol7Po0/?igshid=11kq76sblx1bt
Instagram page was private 😒
Me is okay
I have been careful
Cant take Sehwag as Obsessed is Sehwag🤣
None of your links work
Then why are posting their gifs everywhere 😆 thats backhand promotions
Because I like those GIFs. 😡
Now I will not post them because Ennuyi is saying that I am a k-cult PR.😭
Barfi wasn't depressing though..😆 Elena was so pretty.. I liked her chemistry with RK.
Yes it was 🥺
When his dad had a heart attack and Barfi had no idea. When Barfi came to ask for Illeana’s hand in marriage but getting rejected 😭
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
1.4k