Originally posted by: FSHBUOTTM2LT42VL
No re I've seen very few...can u reco some (rom coms, romances)..
In d recent one watch Oh my Kadavule :)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: FSHBUOTTM2LT42VL
No re I've seen very few...can u reco some (rom coms, romances)..
In d recent one watch Oh my Kadavule :)
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
If you want I ll send the link in PM😃
Pls do.
I liked the pair here . Why did she separated them. Chalo they are together in real life atleast😆Originally posted by: FingerFetish
I know 😆. Look i’ll suffer watching multiple marriages but all I ask is that the hero and heroine get back together at the end.
Hello. Me is here. ⭐️

I ll do it tomorrow with all the links.Please remind me tomorrow if i forget😳
When did u join kcult?
Anyone remember this show? I loved it until they killed off both leads/replaced them by doing a dusri janaam leap
I know I can't believe that I've not seen certain movies of SRK. 😆Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Omg as if you haven’t watched this movie? It’s SO SO GOOD. The actress is Mahima Chaudhary, she was a stunner back in the days.
I’d rather these kind of comical action scenes that have emotion to it then the shitfest dabaang/bodyguard kind of action Salman does currently 🤢
Dabang is sooo boring, I turned it off after 5 or 10 minutes 😆The first movie.
That role does not suit him. I agree it was a shitfest.
I liked ETT & TZH though, he was much better in those films. He excels in some movies, where's others are the opposite. 😆
Boonie!🤗Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
Hello. Me is here. ⭐️
Originally posted by: LR7ODAXBJ6N5ZSXH
When did u join kcult?
Which k-cult? Kpop is not considered k-cult.😭
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
1.4k