Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muffaa6525 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Sorry to keep you guys waiting, i'll edit and update the chapter tomorrow pakka 100%

Nia_doll thumbnail

Originally posted by: Muffaa6525

Sorry to keep you guys waiting, i'll edit and update the chapter tomorrow pakka 100%

Waiting

maclean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Wow will be waiting dear

NiaDiva thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Muffaa6525

yes please waiting

Muffaa6525 thumbnail

Warning, this chapter contains 18+material. Read at your own risk.

Okay guys first things first, so sorry for the delay, actually this is my the first 18+ chapter and I wanted it to be the best so it took so long to complete the chapter.

Chapter 27

As she deepens the kiss he walks into the bath closing the door with his leg.

He slowly breaks the kiss making her to open her eyes.

He gently gets in the tub, decorated with rose petals, scented candles in a corner; making sure that she wasn't getting hurt.

They sit in the same position thankfully the tub was big.

Words weren't spoken only their eyes did. It seemed like they were having a very deep conversation.

Roshni's POV

He had made all these just for me, just to bring a smile on my face, what did I ever do to get him in my life, as my life partner, as my life? I think.

"what did I do to get you in my life?" and that's what I ask him.

"i've been asking myself the same question, what did I do to get you in my life?"

"pata nahi" I shrug my shoulder gazing at his chocolate brown eyes.

"mujhe bhi" he states flashing his sweet smile.

And it went silent again, no it wasn't an awkward silence which i'm getting used to because my Siddharth is not doing anything. Should I take the lead then? 

He pulls me more closer to him, making me getting intoxicated by him.

I face him as our lips were millimetres apart.

"Happy Anniversary Love" he says out of no where. I furrow my eyebrows not understanding what he meant.

"matlab?" I ask him.

"matlab years back this is the day when we met for the first time, remember?" he asks me reminding of the picture of us smeared in chocolate.

"and on that day I knew that you were going to be my life...you know about me i was..."

I chuckle, "reserved, you were this shy guy until"

"you came in my life and changed me into Siddharth Khurana...thanks Mrs Siddharth Khurana"

My heart flutters every time he calls me that.

"Happy Anniversary" I say as he closes the gap between our lips.

Chills ran down our spines, not because of the hot water but because of the heat building up between us.

"I Love You" he murmurs as he hides his face on the crook of my neck.

"Oh Siddharth" I moan as I feel his feel his teeth bite softly on my neck, kissing and sucking hickeys into my neck.

My fingers got tangled with his soft hair as I pull him more to myself.

I let out a gasp as I feel him moving down, with his kisses, right to my breast.

"Siddharth"

The only thing separating his kisses and my breast would be my clothes.

"Oh God Roshni" he gets up looking at me, and his eyes, why is it like that?

"what happen baby? why are your eyes red?" I cup his face immediately

"you make you go crazy Roshni..." he breaths, "I don't think so I can control more" he states.

I smile at his innocence. Even though we confessed our feelings to each other, he wants my permission. How could someone not fall for him?

"then don't" I reply as his eyes widen in amusement.

"sachhi" he asks almost like a baby making me chuckle at his sweet baby side.

I caress his cheek, "muchhi" pulling his nose making him smile too.

"oh I love you so much Roshni so much my love" he engulfs me in a hug making me smell in cologne in turn making me get intoxicated by him.

'Oh Roshni control your hormones' that's the usual saying I say to shut me from drooling over him, but today there is nothing to control, he was mine, he is mine and he always stays mine, and i'm always his. We belong to each other and tonight OMG it's gonna be a long night, yay to us. 

I snicker slightly at my thoughts.

"I love you too baby" 

He pulls back from the hug, with a genuine smile which would make go weak for weeks, his chocolaty eyes which was twinkling because the immense love he has for me, his cute nose, I don't why but i just love his nose, sounds crazy right? I know, this perfect creation in front of me makes me go insane. There is always something so special when he speaks, its like whenever he speaks his lips go on slow motion, the way the picks his words, the way he respects others not only his close ones. His selflessness is one of the rare quality in people nowadays. People act like that but this handsome hunk in front of me, staring at me zealously, be's selfless just because he loves it, he loves it when others smile even though he might be having a knife stabbed at his back but he'll smile just to make you happy. Why do I feel like i'm falling for every time I see him, in fact I fall harder. Siddharth what are you doing to me?

"baby?" he calls out breaking my thoughts,

"huh haan" I reply turning back to reality where he is still gazing at his life, me!

"kya hua?"

"nothing?"

"were you lost?" he cocks a brow at me teasingly so I decided to play along with him.

"hmm what to do" I throw my hands on him, caressing his nape and his hair, and my legs made their way to his naked torso.

"mera pati itna hot hai, that I just wanna get lost in him and want never to be found again"

"aise kya baby" he asks smiling making me nod .

We both then giggle at our own actions.

"why do you love me so much Siddharth?" I hear myself asking making him shrug his shoulder.

"kyunki tum mera beetha hua kal thi...ana wala kal hogi aur eh pal ho" he winks.

"meri saari favorite lines use kardi tumne" I pout,

"kya karoon, I had to apologize to you in a way that you forgive me and..."

"and"

"love me"

"woh toh main hamesha karti rahunghi"

"I know"

"toh ab" I ask making his eyes turn into mischievousness ones making me wonder what's he gonna do but don't I want that? HELL YES i want that and i'm not gonna stop.

He gives me a feather like kiss on my forehead making me close my eyes. As he kisses my face, inch by inch, I pull him more closer to me. I frankly don't know if it possible?!

Why do I feel that the butterflies in my stomach are gonna go a roller coaster today?

I open my eyes only to look at him who was leaning to taste my 'luscious lips' that's the way he calls mine.

At first he brushes his lips against mine sending various signals in my spine, making me turning on, but little did he know that his one look can make me turned on.

Isn't he the best kisser in this whole universe? 

I could feel the heat, as I said not because of the water but because of this man, my man. My fingers were pulling his hair towards me as he deepens the kiss when I part my lips.

Oh God isn't this the best? Uff he slid his tongue into mine, relishing its taste.

As we kiss, I can feel his hands going underneath my pajama top, clutching my slender waist making me moan to his glorious touches.

I break from the kiss as he pulls the top above my head leaving me with just my bra. He looks at my 'that part' making his eyes go darker, and I just know that he is turned on and he is not gonna leave me today and that is what, what I want. Even i'm not gonna leave him tonight.

As I gaze at his eyes, I hug him making me control my hormones. He hugs me back. We both cuddle under the hot water.

"you're wet" he says out of nowhere making my eyes widen and I break the hug only to witness his teasing yet sexy look.

"w..what?"

"kya I told you that your wet under this water...kyun tume kya laga" he winks at me making hits his chest. 

He giggles making me pout. 

He pecks the pout, "can we?" he cocks a brow at me.

I nod my head innocently but my thoughts oh, there are so not innocent.

He lifts me from the tub as he gets up, while I was resting on him like a small baby, indeed I was his baby, only his!

He walks slowly from the tub to our bed while I was busy smooching his neck. I gave him hickeys so that everyone knows that he is mine, only mine.

"oh" I chuckle as he makes the sexiest sound i've ever heard.

He heads out of the bath making way to our bed. He makes me lie down in the middle of the king sized bed and hovers me, lying on my top.

"you know na what i'm gonna do to you?" he asks as he caresses my cheeks,

"yes" I nod my head making him grin widely.

He places his lips on my ear nibbling it, while whispering words of affection and desire with each of his kisses, he trails down my neck to my collarbone.

This feeling was far more better than the one i've always thought or rather dreamt about. 

I am ready for this, hell yes- I wanted this as much as i've ever wanted anything in my life.

The way he worships every inch of my body his lips touches, makes me feel that i'm the queen of this world, his queen and he is my king.

He gets up and looks at me, into my eyes and claims my lips again, this kiss is a bit dominating. I felt my stomach was doing flips from time to time. I pull him closer wanting more of his sweet mouth.

This is perfect, just so perfect, him and me, Siddharth and Roshni in our honeymoon, in a pleasant night, in our room lying down on our king sized bed, half naked, kissing, smooching, giving hickeys, OMG THIS IS LIFE!

As we break apart our kiss he gazes at me, my not so innocent eyes, my nose, my red soft yet swollen red glossy lips, my rosy cheeks which went in that color of my blushing.

"you’re a rare beauty Roshni, I cannot wait to be inside you. I’ve clung to the memory of what you feel like around me" he winks.

He runs the back of his hand down my cheek, then lovingly traces the line of my jaw with a knuckle.

Those fevered words ratchet my desire to unbearable levels and when he moves down kissing my collarbone with a predatory glint in the steel of his stare.

"oh" I moan when I feel his lips on the side of my breast.

His hand caressed one of my breast and his lips blessed the other one with his delicious kisses.

"Oh Roshni" he mutters as he kisses my slender waist.

I close my eyes to gain some courage, but why would I need it as this is Siddharth. I open my eyes again only to look at him who was now busy kissing my jaw line.

Without giving any signal to him, I roll with him, making me on top of him. 

As I kiss his chocolate eyes, his perfectly edged nose, his cheeks while he draws various circle at my bare back.

I attack his lips, kissing him, showing all my love, that kiss was just love. He pulls me more to him as I bite both his lips.

And then this crazy idea pops at my mind, OMG will I be able to do it? Should I? Will he like it? Of course he will, i'm sure, it's not like I don't know him. Okay this act of mine is gonna cost me a lot of courage and... 

And that's what I do, I break the kiss abruptly making him furrow his eyebrows together, aww isn't he the cutest? 

He looks confused when I wink at him, "stay here" I tell these two words to him, pecking his nose.

"what?" he says irritably as I leave him in the bed running into the bath not before taking 'it' from the wardrobe and giving a flying kiss to him.

Roshni's POV Ends

Siddharth's POV

"what?" I say as she leaves me lying in the bed, I watch her going to the wardrobe taking something and running into the bath not before throwing me a kiss making me smile and confused, what is she upto?

I sit upright scratching my head on what she's doing inside. OMG did she get her menstrual cycle or what? Oh SHIT NO not today, she can't get it today, I want this with her today, tonight and I know even she wants it.

I shake my head throwing off that crazy thought, no Siddharth it can't be, it won't be, it freaking shouldn't be. Oh please God just today, I want her like oxygen please God leave her today na...

I touch my lips and smile crazily, the way she hovered me like a hungry lioness, oh I so love her dominating nature, her kiss is and will ever be the best kiss for the rest of my life.

Oh God i'm falling more for this woman and I really can't wait to spend the rest of my oops our life together, watching her, hugging her, kissing her, making love to her OH GOD!

I chuckle thinking of the time during college, when i'm shirtless in front of her, I remember she used to turn into an apple, can someone blush that much? And little did she know that not only her sexy slender body but even her blush turns me on and only I know that how much i've controlled. But today no controlling, Oh Roshni today or rather tonight's gonna be the best night for the both of us. Just thinking of making love to her makes me grin like a Cheshire cat. Ye ladki na mujhe pagal hi kardiya. 

I shake my head slapping my forehead. I can never stop loving her. 

Her hazel twinkling eyes, her perfect nose, her red cheeks, her perfect luscious delicious flavorful mouth watering appetizing inviting succulent lips, I can never stop admiring them, and I never can get used to it, whenever our lips comes in contact I feel that kiss is our first kiss; her neck oh god I can never stop sucking hickeys on her necks to be marked her as mine only mine not any one else's, yes i'm possessive cause she is my life...the sexy sound which escapes from the back of her throat whenever I bit her is one of the bestest sound i've ever heard...her...

Roshni's POV

Can I do this? I stand in front of this mirror.

I look at myself in the mirror and whistle in appreciation of my reflection, I look pretty hot in this outfit.

OMG Siddharth is going to have hard time.

I take the red lipstick and apply it in my lips.

"Sexy" I throw a kiss at my reflection.

"ouch"  by mistake I drop the box.

"careless me" I pick up the box and hear his knock which is expected.

Roshni's POV Ends

Back to Siddharth's POV

"THUD" I hear a sound from the bath, breaking my thoughts on her. I quickly walk upto the door of the bath.

"Roshni kya hua?" I hear myself saying.

"uh Siddharth kuch nahi"

"come soon sweetheart i'm waiting for you" 

"coming love, gimme a minute baby" I smile at her words and walk back to the bed.

I straighten out the bed cover and sit with my palm supporting my chin.

"when will she come?" I mutter as I hear a sneaky sound. I look up and get flabbergasted. 

My jaws drop down, "whaaaooo sexy" were the only words which left my mouth.

OMG is she for real? There she is standing in a dark red lingerie , which is strappy, low cut, barely reached her mid-thigh and and came without a wrap but most importantly, it is lacey and transparent at all right places. 

Oh GOD this girl has really outdone herself. This is everything OMG she is everything.

I stand up drooling over her, unknowingly.

She is frankly the biggest turn on to me, no one never had this effect on me. She slowly walks up to me, flaunting her slender waist, her perfect curve, her long sexy legs. OH there something about her legs making me arouse. Is that insane that just seeing her long sexy legs is turning me on? Crazy right?

I can feel myself getting hard, oh Roshni. What are you doing to me baby? While I am gawking her in no time she stands in front of me, and clicks her fingers bringing me back to my senses.

She pushes me on the bed with a wicked smile on her face, no wonder what she's upto, as she straddles me and says "you like it" caressing my lips.

"like is an understatement of what i'm feeling right now" and hold her pressing her hot body to my naked chest.

"do you know how HAWTTT are you looking right now? It's taking everything in me to stop myself from f*cking you hard right now?" I hear myself saying while caressing her back.

She smirks and places her lips on my ear, "well who told you to stop? I want you Siddharth" she says seductively nibbling my ear lobe.

"oh" I moan as she kisses me hard on my lips.

I really love it when she is this dominant and let her take the lead. I savor the moment by sliding my tongue making her move her hips.

"Roshni" I mutter as she moves down kissing my neck.

Siddharth's POV Ends

Third Person POV

She makes her comfortable on his lap, touching his sensitive part as he moans in desire when she traces his chest with her kisses.

He inhales her fragrance making him go dizzy.

"oh Roshni" he groans as she bites him.

He pulls her more nuzzling his nose into her hair as she kisses his abs.

She looks at him and he leans towards her wanting to taste her lips.

"BUZZ" and there kiss gets interupted by notification from his phone.

"ugh Shit" both mutter as Roshni gets up and goes near the table where there phones were kept.

"baby what are you doing?" he hugs her from the back kissing her in her nape.

He gives a peek on what she is doing and he couldn't help but laugh as he sees his sexy wife switching off their phone.

"really baby? that desperate, huh?" he cocks a brow at her as she turns to look at him.

"laugh Mr Khurana agar yeh ganti doosri baar bachi na toh yeh sab cancel"

"kya?"

"haan, I don't want any interruption" she states encircling her arms around his neck.

"oh baby I love you so much" he gives her a kiss on her forehead, walking back to the bed.

Roshni pushes him on the bed. Before he even has a chance to open his mouth or sit properly, she swiftly kept her left foot on his naked chest, pushing him further into the bed and stopping him from moving further.

Siddharth couldn't help but gulp at the beautiful site of his dominant wife. And he surely is enjoying the view of her sexy, bare legs.

He smiles and asks, "So...watcha going to do with me now?"

Her lips curve upto a wicked smirk, "Oh I have few ideas..."

With that Roshni crashes her lips on Siddharth lips, kissing him like never ever before.

She moves to kiss him down his neck, while leaving tiny bite marks to mark him as hers.

He pulls her making her fall on him.

"my turn" he says rolling over and coming on top of her.

He takes a moment to capture the beauty in front of his eyes. He could no longer compress his inner desire any longer and slams his lips on her and began to suck the blood out of them.

His tongue extended into her lips tasting them before plunging into her mouth.The exotic taste of her mouth left him yearning for more. One of his hands cradled her neck. Whilst the other cradled her thighs making Roshni go into a frenzy.

His one knuckle traces down her jawline, kissing the way.

"janti ho Roshni ktini HAWTT lagri ho tum abhi...you're looking so hot baby" he utters kissing her neck.

"I need you baby...I need you like oxygen" he expresses his aroused state.

"then take what you want Siddharth" Roshni says seductively.

"get ready baby tonight is gonna be a long one" he winks.

"pretty much born ready for this".

He lowers himself kissing her on her bare belly button making her moan his name.

"Siddharth" she whimpers as his hot breaths fell on her bare waist, whilst he nuzzles his nose on her belly button sending small electric shocks to her body.

"you're so beautiful baby" he says turning her over to her side so that her back is facing him.

He moves her hair to one side, giving him full view of her almost naked back.

Lazily and very seductively he moves his finger from her neck to down to her waist making her shiver yet again.

He kissed her shoulder and then undid one of the many hooks of her bra as she dug her nails into the pillow, "Siddharth".

"Roshni" he breathes as he kisses her bare back causing an electric current to pass throughout their bodies. And in the next instant few more hooks were undone.

His fingers began drawing circles on her back, as ke kissed each and every part of it while she moans being under his control.

As he couldn't take anymore he undoes all the hooks, pushing them away from her back giving a nice view of her naked silky white back.

He suddenly switches positions without giving her any hint making sure that she was on top of him. Since her bra was open from the back, it immediately fell on him, exposing her naked breasts. His breath hitched in his throat.

"Roshni" he moans as his eyes lingers there for a while.

With one of his hand he picks the bra and throws it off.

He nuzzles his nose into the valley of her breasts, kissing, licking, making her moan out loud.

He changes their positions so that he was back on top of her.

He looks at her eyes which was so lost in his glorious touches.

"OMG Roshni" he groans as he feel his becoming hard and crashes his lips with hers. And the very next moment he entered her mouth with his tongue.

Kissing her like a maniac, he slowly traced his lips along her neck, as she lay breathing hard.

"Sid...harth" she moans as she feel his lips on her naked breasts.

Siddharth got consumed by desire, as she could feel the swelling orgasm that took over her body. 

He grabbed one of her breasts and caressed the skin flesh while continuing to lick the other one. She held his hair as tight as she could, while he took her on the world's most beautiful journey.  There was no way she could let go of this passion now.

He then got to her weak spot, licking her hard nipples and feeling the skin of it under his mouth. The softness of her breasts, intimated him. The shrill of him tasting her, lowered and lowered creating an aching need for him.

With her nipples caught between his mouth, her eyes darkened holding on tightly to the pillows. Butterflies were slowly swirling around her body, as she saw him unzipping his pants while bending down to suck her belly.

He buried his head in her stomach, flicking his tongue on her hot stomach sending emergency signals to her body. She was over the edge, at this stage.

The swelling motion in both their bodies connected with both their hearts to create an extravagant hunger.

As he lowered her head lower still licking it, Roshni suddenly let out a big moan. He removed his tongue of her body and his strong hands stroked the top between her thighs giving her a straight up orgasm.

Siddharth could feel with his hands, how wet she was and grinned looking back at her to face a blushing, in pleasure Roshni.

He comes up and kisses her again with a lot of passion.

Roshni takes him by surprise and comes on top of him.

"whoa tigress" he says pulling her more close to him.

She started to kiss his lips passionately. Her kisses became wild and dominating, and kissed his entire face leaving no spot. She placed wet kisses on his chest and abs. Whilst he moved his hands on her bare back, clutching it making her gasp.

"Oh Baby,  you have just aroused the monster in me and now it's my turn. I'm not going to stop tonight"

Immediately he swapped positions again. Going on top of her.

He was out of control, as he attacked her neck again and licked her collarbone. Whilst she surrendered under him.

He came down and eyed her breasts,  and sucked each one whilst she shivered.

"Siddharth! " she screamed his name as he rolled his tongue around her nipple teasing her like hell.

He got up and took off his pants leaving him in his boxers.

After some time he moved further down to her lower part and removes her last piece of clothing from her. Her underwear.

He licked and kissed the sides of her thighs and she moaned loudly unable to control her passion. 

Sidharth lips danced around her inner thighs and she shivered.

He touched her everywhere except for the pleasure spot in between her legs.

He set every nerves on fire including his own, had her thrashing her head from side to side digging her fingernails into his neck.

He gets up not able to control anymore and removes his boxers off.

"Siddharth" she slightly screams as she feels him moving inside her.

"it it too much baby? can we stop?" he cups her cheeks with his eyes filled with worry for her.

"don't you dare stop! i'll kill you if you stop" she states making him grin widely.

He stays inside her, moving very slowly. He cherishes every moment in his heart.  

He kissed her over and over as he kept thrusting himself deeper into her.

They could not get enough of each other.

He had taken her to new heights of ecstasy. There was no holding back. 

Although his love was aggressive and demanding...He ensured to be gentle with her. Every kiss, every touch of his showcased his immense love for her. 

She whimpered, as he shifted in and out of her. He threw himself deeper into her as she tried to arch on to the breaking sensation that faced her. He wanted more and more. It grew faster and much deeper as he thrusts himself back and forth into her bringing her closer at every thrust. It was a feeling both of them had never experienced before. 

They were one. SKIN to SKIN. BODY to BODY. SOUL to SOUL.

Gazing into each others eyes, they knew that this love was never-ending.  Siddharth touched himself, to control himself. And the one thing that made this moment more special for them was the fact that there was no doubt they'd stay together forever.

After a while

Siddharth rolls himself off Roshni, pulling her closer to his chest while she closes their naked bodies with the blanket.

"I Love You" they both confess yet again in unison.

She hides herself in the crook of his neck whilst he kisses her naked shoulder.

They lay, absorbing heat from each other, with their naked bodies stuck together.

"Siddharth" she calls out but he was so lost in kissing her hair.

"hmm"

"Siddharth"

"hmm"

"Siddharth"

"kya baby?"

"I love you" she says making him look at her with his eyes full of love.

"I love you too" he seals her lips with his.

"Siddharth" she breaks off the kiss.

"yes my love" he tucks few strands of her hair behind her ear.

"koi plan hai" she asks making him look at her.

"kaise plan?" he raises his eyebrow in confusion.

"wahi plan you know for Misha and Rohan...koi plan hai tumari khurafati dimaag main"

"khurafati" he chuckles, "haan hai"

"kya"

"to love you"

"tch Siddharth" she hits his shoulder making him giggle.

"abhi tak kuch sochna nahi hai baby, we'll see...ab Siddharth aur Roshni saath hai koi..."

"hamare beech main nahi ayega"

"kabhi nahi"

"Siddharth quick question" her eyes pop out while he looks at her excited face.

"kya?"

"tume baby boy chahiyea ye baby girl?" she asks making him cough and snicker at the same time.

"aise kya pooch liya Siddharth"

"seriously baby, tume ab yeh sawaal pooch rahi ho"

"kyun nahi pooch sakti kya" she pouts.

"alle alle agar aise tumari uton ko banaghi toh baby bohot jaldi ayega, you okay with it?" he winks.

"Siddharth be serious"

"fine mujhe tumari jaise ek baby girl chahiyea" his hold on her tightens.

"tumari yeh cuteness" he pinches her nose making her laugh.

"no mujhe ek baby boy chahiyea tumari jaise"

"caring" she kisses his cheeks,

"respectful" she kisses his eyelids.

"aur" she moves to his lips,

"aur"

"aur sweet" and they get into a deep passionate kiss when he thrusts his tongue in her mouth.

"I love you Siddharth" 

"I love you Roshni"

"hamesha"

"hamesha ke liye" he finishes his sentence and pulls her more to him making her snuggle to his chest.

Both found solace in each others arms, as sleep took over them because of the tiring day or should I say night😉

------------------------------------------------------------------

So how was it? Did you guys like it?

All tomatoes eggs are welcome.

Will be waiting for y'all reviews eagerly.

With Love

Suha❤️

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

So good to see them moving forward in their life. Misunderstandings gone.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Lets see how they bring down the evildoers now.

crazylove100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Happy to see SidNi happy

Ty for long update

Continue soon

Muffaa6525 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

So good to see them moving forward in their life. Misunderstandings gone.

Yes all misunderstanding are flushed😊

Muffaa6525 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Lets see how they bring down the evildoers now.

They are back with a bang and will put an end for their enemies