Yes. I create my own spreadsheet every round & calculate my own goals & points. 😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes. I create my own spreadsheet every round & calculate my own goals & points. 😎
I'm going to read questions now!
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Yes. I create my own spreadsheet every round & calculate my own goals & points. 😎
Oml Dedication👏
🤣🤣Ekta has gone mad. She used to make good shows but now🤢
Parth and erica both leaving KZK na?
Hi Alexia, how are you?
I'm going to read questions now!
If you have doubt in 10th Ques ask in PM( many raised query) there were two words that got idhar ka udhar so just do it and you will get the ques.😆

Yes. Better to count your own goals too, in case of mistakes.Oml Dedication👏
🤣
I got the doubt in that one and was what the heck is that question 😆
If you have doubt in 10th Ques ask in PM( many raised query) there were two words that got idhar ka udhar so just do it and you will get the ques.😆
nevertheless gave the answer.
Itni hard work ki kya zarurat hai ?😳Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Yes. I create my own spreadsheet every round & calculate my own goals & points. 😎
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
1.4k