Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Damn chalo lets get into the war😎😆
By the way whats your name ? Myself Akshita 😃
Hi Akshita ... I m Sandhya :) u can call me Sandhya /Sandy /Seven 😆
Ok 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Damn chalo lets get into the war😎😆
By the way whats your name ? Myself Akshita 😃
Hi Akshita ... I m Sandhya :) u can call me Sandhya /Sandy /Seven 😆
Ok 😆
Don't be sad Mithu🤗
You will do well in next round⭐️
Mahi darling I want to see you toppingOriginally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Badh jaayenge badh jaayenge
Woh bhi badh jaayenge 😆
Jaldi kya hai sweetheart 😉
Cheer up Shikha 🤗
I only know Krishnadasi because I used to watch the hindi one. Gemini ganeshan was in it right ? and Chitti because its dubbing comes in Gemini tv😆Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
I like old soaps ,
Marmadesam love all d sequels ( most fav is iyandhira paravai) , kai alavu manasu , Alaigal , Krishnadaasi ( started watching this soap for title song 😆), Chitthi , kana kanum kalangal , Annamalai ( for Prem Pooja and Venkat Aishwarya tracks )❤️
I ll call you Sandy.It reminds me of deepika in OSO 😆Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Hi Akshita ... I m Sandhya :) u can call me Sandhya /Sandy /Seven 😆
Ok 😆
Can call me Akshu 😃
Thankyou y'all🤗
I'm not Sad at all, I just do drama🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Mahi darling I want to see you topping
Aisa mat bolo
Last time jaisa hi rakho
I need your taunts.
Tum next round ki bet bolo😎
PS. You will have great chance of winning cause yeh round impossible hai 🤪
oh yes I have heard about her.she is pretty.Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Yes its Keerthy Suresh. Tamil-Telugu actress.She is a cutie❤️
Very good actress also(She won the National award for best actress last year)
My opponent is TC😆
She was the one who wrote Backward with me🤣
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
1.4k