There was a partnership round too
Where we had partners
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
There was a partnership round too
Where we had partners
Originally posted by: MLDW2SC3HVNBH5QH
Dont copy my comment
I didnt see your comment
stop bullying me😭
ek to mujhe chips nahi diye
Zeal you like all questions ,just don't like sheep's answer 🤣
No i am not liking them sorry WD and Zeal but its okay it is what it is
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
I didnt see your comment
stop bullying me😭
ek to mujhe chips nahi diye
Ye le 😆
![]()
Hmm I generally do badly in such rounds 🤔
Zeal ji I did not get the PM😒
pass me the cheese too
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
pass me the cheese too
Khud le lo aalsi insaan
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
1.4k