Why rank 1 versus rank 2
It should be rank 1 versus rank last 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Why rank 1 versus rank 2
It should be rank 1 versus rank last 😳
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Kitni jhooti hai tu😡
Bewafa bewafa nikli hai tuuuu
May you lose all the upcoming rounds
![]()
😒
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
I didn't think much about the questions sent the answers in a hurry since it was trial round.but I will think take time to answer from actual 1st round.
Congrats for you win🤗
thank you 🤗
yes, I remember your name was there in the « answers received so far » list Wildy posted within hours we got the Questions. So it added pressure on me 😆
One and two , Obsessed vs me
I am also searching but did not find.Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Where are the new opponents list and no one is allowed to ignore this question 😡
Reene 🤗Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Thank You Akshita, LP and Nita for replying and Nita congratulations for topping 🥳You are becoming an expert in this game, you go girl 🥳
I bet on her in Roullete Round 🥳
Me also want to know my opponentOriginally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
I am also searching but did not find.
It betting if 1 vs 64 , then topper will be more confident to win , I'd 1 vs 2 , the result can go either way
1 vs 2 will be more fun, and will add more pressure too on the players because you compete with someone equally strong 😉
Yes same here 😆
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
1.4k