I'm from kerala & Nita from TN.
Where are you from?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I'm from kerala & Nita from TN.
Where are you from?
Is my new opponent suta
world war vs bhagat singh🤣
thanks 🤗hope soOriginally posted by: TeluguChokri
Don't worry shilpa it was trail round.Will do good in next one 🤗
Where are the new opponents list and no one is allowed to ignore this question 😡
I demand a recount..this cant be true
AP ⭐️
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
I did so bad in this round.lost everywhere🤣
This was just a trial round, Silpa. Although I agree I was quite shocked by your answers as I was checking them alongside mines 😆
you’ll do good from the next round!
Originally posted by: -Obsessed-
I'm a Sehway remember? 😆 Next round is probably when I'll score a duck🤣Nita FTW
Hello Opponent , I am Nita remember, give me Bollywood question and I will get out just like that 🤣. Me not betting against you , Go and Win 👍🏼
Originally posted by: 4FF3AXIJHWN3WY4I
I demand a recount..this cant be true
Go count yourself and then give me those damn chips
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
1.4k