Obsessed and Billi, congratulations! Should have followed my instinct and chosen you two. But my overconfidence gets into me at times
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Obsessed and Billi, congratulations! Should have followed my instinct and chosen you two. But my overconfidence gets into me at times
Congratulations
See I don't even know you but still I had faith on you that you will win 😳
Ab Sehwag matt banno please🤣Originally posted by: -Obsessed-
What?! I'm the topper ? 🤣 OMG what is happening
Yay our paro won 🥳🥳

Although ennui is a good friend too but koi nahi 🤗
Maroon's Jodha Akbar still has me in splits 🤣 🤣
Last to submit topped the round!🙌🏻🙌🏻😂😂
WD I got eight I think , let me check again while you check too
Hey Congrats on turning Goldie!Originally posted by: ProfMcGonagall
Yeah in Thug's game we had so many similar outliers. 🤣 I think I'm finally getting better at this game though.
Dramebaaz 🤣
Congrats Ladki 🥳
Prof, you’re Goldie now! Congratulations!
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
1.4k