Moi too...
The way he says...Hayee...❤️
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Moi too...
The way he says...Hayee...❤️
🤣🤣🤣
As always 😎 moi looking forward to tday epi ....I read the backyard fiasco is another trap by VR 🤔 bechari Ridhu ...kab samjhe gi yeh ladki😔
Uss se saboot dhoondh ke jaldi bhag na hain
Par samajhti nahi
Vansh ke jaal dikhayi nahi dete aur free fund mein phas jaati hain🤣
Next AT title come on sweetheart 🤣🤣
Perfect...🤣
Vansh's mind is like
Vansh 1 - I'm angry at her. I'm going to shout at her
Vansh 2 - but she is your wife
Vansh 1 - she came to backyard without my permission
Vansh 2 - but she is so cute
Vansh 3 - OK OK get angry at her but say sweetheart also.
So true...😆😆
Angre Ab main kya bataun
Tumhara baabi ne kahin muh dikhane k laayak nai chodi🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣
😛perfect...kaya lines hayy.. I'm sure vansh ke dimag me ehi chal raha hoga...
Capturing all of vansh's split personality
Hello...Dii...🤗
Originally posted by: HeytzMaaneet
Ek aisa bhi day aayega when Angre will trust his Bhabhi just like his Bhai
I hope the Cvs keep their characters stable n don't ruin it all
I loved Dutta, Naku and Baaji bond in Laagi Tujhse Lagan show😳
Hope so...🤞🤞