Doing it now
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Doing it now
More like who? And who cares 😆
Originally posted by: M2S6OT3ZFOUS6KHU
No I meant the roulette round
Yea you can place your roulette round bets this was trial. So if you want for experience you can place bet now.
Why will they do that, the 4 have placed their bets.
What we learned from First Trial. She incorporated the rules so that only 4 can register in her time.
Also As per WD Note on 72. PMs have to be sent to me.
Gotcha👍🏼
Will you be available for when WD does it? if not you can send me your Bet. :)
No I won't be active at that time. Thanks Zeal but if it is trial I can myself note my answers & check the results later.
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Top 4 who quotes him can, so yes u can if u r top 4 for FASTEST FINGER hehe
Thnx Soni u hve been more helpful then zeal
🤣🤣 Running to KZK Forum.🤣Entertainment x 3
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
By the way Sone se pehle Ek breaking news : Parth Samthaan left The Laal Dupatta Show 🤣🤣
😂😂😂 Say what!😂😂
Originally posted by: hbkrocks
No I won't be active at that time. Thanks Zeal but if it is trial I can myself note my answers & check the results later.
Analytical person 😎 Dont you wanna let other know your bet. 😛
Zeal’s kasauti zindagi ki is having to deal with all the cribbing and questions with patience 🤣
Had this been my game - I would have simply said My game, My rules. Love it or leave it
😎