Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Frap sounds incomplete
And Mocha is also the name of a very cute teddy bear which wouldn't suit Thug
DID YOU JUST SEE WHAT THUG SAID TO ME ALEXIA

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Frap sounds incomplete
And Mocha is also the name of a very cute teddy bear which wouldn't suit Thug
DID YOU JUST SEE WHAT THUG SAID TO ME ALEXIA

No I didn't
Kya hua?
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
I will drink both the aam and aam wali.
And no not hating, just giving respect.
🤣
Jeete raho

You are the opposite of Nipply bhaiya
I like you
Hello.
Kya ho raha hai🤔
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
Take care, and hope you and your bear and dear ones are doing fine.
Thanks Thug. Hope all is well at your end too! Enjoy the much needed break from Sheep games! Already looking forward to the next season
Where?
🤣🤣
Don't get too excited!
![]()
Taimur and Jeh’s paparazzi pictures thread
My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...
TOXIC is the story of A Man Drowning in His Own Guilt ⚠️ SPOILERS AHEAD. This thread is going deep into the story, characters, symbolism and the...
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
Musafir Cafe review thread- Netflix release Vikrant Massey and Vedika Pinto https://www.instagram.com/p/DbLj513ohAP/?igsh=a3R0ZzJhMjc5OGY0
191