Can I hug you FF?🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Can I hug you FF?🤣
Originally posted by: Melissaa
Yesterday I was busy so was MIA from forum, logged in just now saw the PM. So much catching up to do.
Take your time
No pressure
......
None at all
😆

Originally posted by: NitaReid
New sheep's need to join in answer discussion for it to be more fun , selfish motives from my side 🤣, but my partner is pure hearted though 🤗.
Just six hours to go
I see. 🤓 you are the most pure hearted selfish person here. 🤗
Six ours for the results? .😲 it is too soon .😳
She is not sheep, she is a wolf.
Hi Lexi! 🤗
I’m good. How are you?
Definitely!🤣
I said every sheep, not every girl.
not my fault, you comprehension skills is as bad as Aishwariya's acting.
I am okay
How is your hubby now? And your little one?
Hi Wildy! 🤗
We’re good.. and he’s better now. Thanks 😃
Hows the weather like there? Its damn hot here! So tiring! Lil one refuses to eat anything. Nausea has started again for me :(
oh and one more sad news: corona is back here.. numbers are going up. So we’re told not to go out much 😒
Taimur and Jeh’s paparazzi pictures thread
My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...
TOXIC is the story of A Man Drowning in His Own Guilt ⚠️ SPOILERS AHEAD. This thread is going deep into the story, characters, symbolism and the...
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
Musafir Cafe review thread- Netflix release Vikrant Massey and Vedika Pinto https://www.instagram.com/p/DbLj513ohAP/?igsh=a3R0ZzJhMjc5OGY0
191