Double post
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Double post
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
I am online😳
Silpa, you had boils no? Are you better now? I forgot to ask you earlier.
Thread is going at snail's space.. looks like none of the kcult is playing 😆
Just came here after saying Tata bye bye on labyrinth. Yeh poker bahut complicatedwa bakra laagat hai. Nahi khelun toh chalega?:)
Originally posted by: ABV75UX6XK5I7PYZ
Thread is going at snail's space.. looks like none of the kcult is playing 😆
FF is playing but she is mild K-cult. Tris, EXOL, Socko, PIUN's random appearances etc. are not here. 😆
yes boils in head have gone now but got a new one in forehead.i am getting them because if hot weather.Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
Silpa, you had boils no? Are you better now? I forgot to ask you earlier.
Just came here after saying Tata bye bye on labyrinth. Yeh poker bahut complicatedwa bakra laagat hai. Nahi khelun toh chalega?:)
Sirf jawab dei diyo..tumka bet wet lagane ka jaroorat na hai..I'm yet to understand the rules 😆
Originally posted by: OA5POUJM3JKENHQO
She is trolling IPK fans..😆
Why 😲 how dp laga ke..
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
yes boils in head have gone now but got a new one in forehead.i am getting them because if hot weather.
Drink lots of water and non spicy food.
khel lo.mujhe bhi thik se Kuch samajh me nahi aaya par khel rahi hu😆Just came here after saying Tata bye bye on labyrinth. Yeh poker bahut complicatedwa bakra laagat hai. Nahi khelun toh chalega?:)
Taimur and Jeh’s paparazzi pictures thread
My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...
TOXIC is the story of A Man Drowning in His Own Guilt ⚠️ SPOILERS AHEAD. This thread is going deep into the story, characters, symbolism and the...
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
Musafir Cafe review thread- Netflix release Vikrant Massey and Vedika Pinto https://www.instagram.com/p/DbLj513ohAP/?igsh=a3R0ZzJhMjc5OGY0
191