I would like a track where dey would show either mishti or abir becoming too possessive abt other . That would be so good
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I would like a track where dey would show either mishti or abir becoming too possessive abt other . That would be so good
Originally posted by: vinutha91
I would love to see a possessive Abir. Seems like all forum Wasis agree on this one thing 😆 it would be the most natural behaviour from any husband after what his wife went through. They can show Mish going to Maheshwari house and Abir being all clingy and restless hehehe 😉
I always wanted to see possessive abir from d break up tym  dat time it was too passive. I wanted more.
Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me
I always wanted to see possessive abir from d break up tym  dat time it was too passive. I wanted more.
a similar track was shown on his previous show and it was boring af. If makers plan to take this route hope they make it interesting 😊
Hi guys 🤗
Congrats for the New AT🤗
Thanks Pali and Nami for making the new AT❤️
Originally posted by: N4WIUJZM5FAR3KVC
Ye yrhpk ka promo kyu nhi dete yrkkh ke do promos aa chuke h but yrhpk ka ek b nhi
Until n unless trp doesn't increase we won't get any. Dat's how it works in star
😆Originally posted by: Dotslover22
😆 Dreams mein yrhpk ki duniya kayam hai
👏Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus
Life truly is a full circle.🤗
What goes around, comes around.
A meaningful Parallel👏❤️