I always imagine mineil and their naughty kid whenever i see chhotu ash's photo😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I always imagine mineil and their naughty kid whenever i see chhotu ash's photo😆
Originally posted by: anjali0111
She was a perfect choice to play mini
Yeah.❤️ This character will be one best of her career also
Originally posted by: anjali0111
I always imagine mineil and their naughty kid whenever i see chhotu ash's photo😆
Same here ☺️ Ash chotu looks so naughty and perfect to play MiNeil child 😆 I also imagine Neil condition 🤣 though he will secretly love child is print of Mini and feel proud🤣 but all 3 girls Mini, Arya ,baby will make him dance 🤣
Originally posted by: anjali0111
Good morning
Good morning Anjali have a good day
Ash is coming live this Sunday . Guess with whom she is asking 😆binod 🤣 I hope it's srj
Ash is coming live this Sunday . Guess with whom she is asking 😆binod 🤣 I hope it's srj
I think it's Billi
Same here ☺️ Ash chotu looks so naughty and perfect to play MiNeil child 😆 I also imagine Neil condition 🤣 though he will secretly love child is print of Mini and feel proud🤣 but all 3 girls Mini, Arya ,baby will make him dance 🤣
🤣 I can imagine this family scene
Originally posted by: anjali0111
I always imagine mineil and their naughty kid whenever i see chhotu ash's photo😆
Me too Perfect baby for MiNeil 🤣 Junior Mini 🤣 poor Neil 🤣 his house will be filled with princess 🤣
Yeah 😉 there was Billi also down 😉
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸 Welcome to AT 11 Ashnoor Kaur 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸...
229