hiiii❤️Originally posted by: Briti1107
Hola Khubsurat Insaans.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
hiiii❤️Originally posted by: Briti1107
Hola Khubsurat Insaans.
I'm your ancestor my dear child.🤣
🤣
Bima ki shaadi 🤣
Lahu muh lag gya😆I will write BiMa romance
☺️
Keep sizzling in love.
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Of course,
if only she'll invite us
huhh zarooor karegi warna hum sab milkar mandap se uthakar le jayenge bhidu ko aur zabardasti mini se shaadi karwayenge uska! 🤔
OML 🤣
ye ladki mujhe boht pasand haii❤️Originally posted by: Prit_007
Yes BiMa anthem Saiyan Superstar
I like BiMa because I don't want Mini in RC Mansion
I'm your ancestor my dear child.🤣
😲🤣....i guess u and bidu uses santoor to look young still then😉