Oh! ReallyHello Shaheen 😃I m familiar with your name
U people are like famous personalities of this forum 😆 I can see u posting on various topics
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Oh! ReallyHello Shaheen 😃I m familiar with your name
U people are like famous personalities of this forum 😆 I can see u posting on various topics
Voot won't upload it seems.
Oh.MY. My mind just went somewhere else. I am ashamed.☺️
SAMEEEE 💔
Originally posted by: Briti1107
SAMEEEE 💔
He was kinda good looking too, All the RC brothers were too good looking (the originals) but the replacements doesn't look like RCs
We will miss Viraj as Som for sure for his epic Aitraaz...!!!
We will miss Viraj as Som for sure for his epic Aitraaz...!!!
He is my only Som🥺
At the end of the day all they care about is trp😳 though I expected BB to be different
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
May be he took bondu with him to convince the women about public toilet ....just a wild guess....
Between once bondu becomes a great scholar and complete her barristry sodas tag of being the most educated girl in tulsipur (as she self praised🤪) will vanish...I bet I want to see her smile like this then.....god soda ki toh😡
Maybe you are right but why does she need to read from paper for thatshe is more than capable of doing tark and convincing people
Maybe Ani has written what he wants to tell😆
I think Mini's degree is farzi🤪 to impress Ani 🤣 vaise bhi Ani was in London, so he took her word for that🤪
Iska behaviour dekhkar kisi bhi angle se educated nahi lagti voh😆