BiMa is our ETERNAL SHIP. *sings Zindagi Ke Saath Bhi Zindagi Ke Baad Bhi Tururururururu* ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
BiMa is our ETERNAL SHIP. *sings Zindagi Ke Saath Bhi Zindagi Ke Baad Bhi Tururururururu* ❤️
LIC🤣Originally posted by: Prit_007
BiMa❤️ Zindagi ke sath v zindagi ke bad v 😆
Originally posted by: Prit_007
BiMa❤️ Zindagi ke sath v zindagi ke bad v 😆
Prith🤣 this cracked me up🤣
Atoot rishta of BiMa🤣
Pyaar toh pyaar hota haina🤣
Pyaar andha hota hai😉🤣
Heyy priyu...is it okay if I call you that???....When you get time do join....idhar full entertainment hota haii🤣
Yeah it's fine u can call me that😊
Pakka now I am planning to be more active on the forum
Unres karo Prit.
Y voot isnt uploading our show epi on time... bb is out of top 20 in online trp ..I feel it's due to delay in uploading by voot as lots of youngsters watch bb too.
N new promo is out finally ani will realise bon is uneducated ... education track wohooo
Hi Mahi I know everyone's name 😃
I m a regular visitor of this forum just that I don't post anything 🥱
U can call me Priyanka
Welcome Priyanka🤗
I hope you do join here for the discussion. The more the merrier😳