Users

Frequent Posters

janani04 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Part 25

"Roma,how are you ?"

She begin to cry hearing Meera's voice,

"I....I am well,I am making things complicated isn't it...I am really so sorry "

Meera consoles her,

"Nothing ,you seems to overthink everything ,I was  actually planning to call you but you made the phone call yourself,What is your actual problem Roma?If you have any problem just tell to me...what are you going to do by hiding all your emotions in your mind,what is the result of all this,have you ever consider about Shikky?"

Roma hides her tears on seeing Madhu coming towards her room with coffee mug,she keeps the phone aside and thank her,she thank Madhu for the coffee with a bright smile,

"Thank you so much Madhu...I missed your coffee so much "

Madhu laughs hearing her praise,

"Welcome aunty...I will go and see the kids,you seems to busy in the phone ,sorry for disturbing you "

Roma locks the door and continues the conversation ,

"Hello Meera....hello Meera....."

Meera replies

"Mm mm"

Roma continues to talk,

"Meera,I don't want to hurt him,Shikky resembles Kulshekar so much......"

Meera interrupt her

"Roma,are you joking with me....so What ?Do you hate your son for this?"

Roma cries hearing her harsh words,

"No....I can't hate him but I am worried that he will also leave me one day like His dad,I know I am thinking foolishly but I am ....I can't once again face pain in my life ,What can I do one day he suddenly Hates me for leaving him......I wanted to hug him,kiss him but I am worried"

Meera hears her foolishness and laughs ,

"He is your son Roma,How can you thinkble this,I know him fr childhood.Shikky is not like that...he is such a good boy...you don't need to feel sorry for everything ,be happy...meet him  and bond well"

Meera cuts the call after having a conversation with Roma.she walks back to her room to get ready for hospital.Dipali sips coffee when Shikky wakes up from his sleep,he sees the time and questions her,

"It is almost 9 am,why didn't you wake me up Dipali...I need to go meet mother in Madhu"s house...,"

She continues to sip the coffee without giving him any answer .he gets angry with her and tries to get up himself ,she helps him to sit in the wheel chair,

"Why didn't you wake me Dipali?"

She caress his face and talk to him,

"Why are you adamant,give her some time ....she may be tensed and worried about you....don't pester her Shikky...today we can go a ride in car...long drive "

He laughs bitterly,

"Do you think she will be OK with me later,I am feeling equally helpless Dips....I feel like a little child who hides his chocolate,toys from others with fear that someone will take it away from me........my mother is like a treasure to...me...I want to assure that it won't go away from me...please just today...we can visit her...please "

She agrees with him.

Madhu reaches the office after one week leave and reaches her seat when RK walk into the office dressed in chestnut colored suit.he walks past her ignoring her completely and reaches his room.Madhu switches the computer on when the peon approaches her,

"Madam,RK sir is calling you "

She walks towards his room in deep thought.She enters the room and finds him standing near the French window staring at the street .she knocks at the door ,he respond to her without turning,

"Come in and take your seat "

She enters the room and sits infront of  his chair .he comes back and sit opposite to her ,he  begin to talk 

"You may know about my           company's factory issue though I have solved      it....I need some time to eradicate the whole     problem so I need to be there also....so  please contact me if you need any help        regarding  this company ...you are free to call me anytime Ms Madhubala...don't hesitate to call me anytime,now let us talk about the current contract .."

He begin to talk  about pure business ,Madhu walks out of the room after having a discussion with him and reaches her seat.she thinks

"Why didn't he talk about kids?"

Madhu sits in her seat and notices many missed calls from Sultan ,she ignores it  and begin to work.RK watches her with a bitter smile .

Roma plays with Saaya when a car stops infront of the house and lady in mid50 walk down from the car dressed in a  simple cotton Saree,she checks the address in her hand and finally walks into the compound,she notices Roma and approaches her with slight hesitation,

"Excuse me,I came here to meet Madhubala Malik,she is working in Bhatia Industries,I am Radha..she knows me very well "

Roma thinks about the person's identity when Saaya comes forward and answers her question,

"Hello i am Saaya,My mother is Madhubala ,How may I help you madam ?"

Radha gets surprised to see her granddaughter when Roma begin to talk,

"You must be Mrs Radha ,Rishab Kundra's mother...nice to meet you I am Roma ,Madhu's aunt...I am working in Assam..please come in mam "

They enter the house together.Saaya follows them with her toys.she rushes in to inform to her siblings about the matter.she finds Aryaa drawing and Maya sleeping and shouts at them,

"You are irresponsible.....Misschus Radha came....."

Maya wakes up hearing her shouting and asks her

"Who is that ?"

Aryaa closes the book and goes to see the person who arrived to their house,he find a old lady sitting in the hall talking with Roma.he walk back into the room and hears her sister shouting,

"She is RK uncle's mother....she is going to scold us for trying to buy RK uncle....its over its over...."

Aryaa again peeks through the door gap when Roma calls them to come out,

"Kids....come out come out....see there is a guest to see you "

They walks out of the room talking among themselves.Radha gets surprised to see Aryaa ,she remembers her son's young age and begin to cry making others shocked by her reaction,Roma tries to console her,

"Oh Mrs Radha....don't cry..please please don't cry.."

Radha wipes her tears and signs them to come closer to her.

Meera finishes the hospital visit and sits in her room ,she takes out her mobile from bag and finds many missed calls from Sultan.she calls his number but hears a lady's voice in other side of the phone,

"Hello Sultan "

The lady replies,

"Thank god someone attended the phone....I was calling all the contact but no one picked the phone,Actually madam I found this phone lying alone in the restaurant...if you send me the address I will come and give the phone to you "

Meera tells her the address .Sultan reaches Shikky's office and touches his pocket only to find his mobile missing.he frantically begin to search for his phone inside the car when RK walks out of the office seeing him,he questions Sultan,

"Hey why did you called me many times...."

Sultan begin to  shout

"My phone is missing ....it missing....Rishab someone stole my phone bro"

RK tries to console him,

"Don't panic....think properly,when did you take out your phone lastly ?"

Sultan thinks for sometimes and replies,

"I was having a business lunch with some of my clients....there I took my phone to show them some photos...yeah I left it there....come on let us go and search in restaurant for the phone "

Madhu comes out after finishing lunch and watches both of them going in car.

Radha reaches back home and sits in the hall still thinking about the kids.she decides to talk to RK about the same and takes out her phone to call him but finally decides to meet Madhu before talking to him.The servant serves her lunch.she begin to eat still thinking about the kids.

Roma finishes lunch and sits in front of the laptop when she hears door bell sound ,she thinks 

"Its only 1 pm,maybe Madhu came home "

She opens the door and gets surprised to find Dipali standing along with Shikky sitting in the wheelchair,he greets her

"Good morning ma....sorry good afternoon Ma

Dipali watches her without any words and waits for Roma to react, She watches the mother son duo silently.Roma gets so much shocked,she tries to talk when finally Dipali begin to talk

"I think it is better if we go into the house and have a talk"

Sultan and RK reaches the restaurant ,they check the CCTV camera to find a young lady wearing a red uniform Saree of the hotel taking the phone from the table .Sultan asks the manager about the person,

"Who is that ?"

Manager sees the footage and replies,

"sir,she is just now employed in our restaurant...I will find her for you sir"

RK watches the girl shown in CCTV footage and asks Sultan

"Do you feel she resembles Madhu?"

Sultan turns towards him angrily,

"No..dont joke with me...I am really angry...If I find that girl...I will kill her "

He turns again and sees the person once again and shouts in unison..

"She is Priyamvada Sharma"

The manager comes with the file and informs them

"sir,Priyamvada Sharma aged 28,she is not bad person sir...I heard from her colleague that she  went to meet Mrs Meera  "

Priyamvada reaches Meera's hospital with phone and reaches the reception area.

"Excuse me,I need to meet Meera madam..."

sultan remains silent throughout the return journey..RK laughs seeing his expression and questions him,

"Hey....its been many years isn't it?"

Sultan stares at him and replies

"10 years...we met her before 10 years..."

RK smiles seeing his expression and continues to question

"What happened?"

Meera thank the young lady several times,

"Thank you so much this sultan is a fool  ...I didn't even ask your name..What is your name ?"

She replies

"My name is PRIYA..priyamvada Sharma"

Edited by janani04 - 3 years ago
Fariha2908 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Looking forward.. story is very well going but didn't understand priya angle,loved radha's reaction to children l

harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Good update,

seeing Sikky Roma is remembering his father,she thinks he will also leave her alone that's why hesitant to meet Sikky,

the kids are so cute seeing Radha they're thinking that Radha will scold them for buying Rk,

Rk completely turned into a businessman for once also didn't asked about the kids,

Radha getting emotional seeing the kids,

Sultan lost his phone some girl found it looks like there is some backstory of Sultan-Priya there,

thanks for the update

janani04 thumbnail

Part 26

"Thank you so much dear for coming personally to handle over the phone,thank you so much ".

She smiles hearing Meera's words,She gets up to leave from there when Sultan enters the room followed by RK.Meera scold him,

"You are,very careless....You must thank her for bringing your phone back....Oh I forgot to introduce you ...Meet Priyamvada Sharma,She only helped you get back your phone "

RK watches Sultan standing very rigid,He talks in behalf of Sultan,

"thanks Priyam..coughs Thank you so much Priyamvada Madam,This phone contains many useful information regarding his business....We just went to your restaurant and searched there....I will drop you on my way to office ,please come with me,Oh I didn't introduce myself....I am Rishab Kundra...this is my Visiting card..."

Priya watches RK and Sultan shell shocked,she declines the offer and walks out 

"I....not necessary sir....I will manage".

Meera urges Sultan to go,

"Why are you behaving very weird,you didn't even thank her for her help.,Atleast go and drop her in her restaurant...Go."

Both of them walks out  of the room to find her walking out of the hospital fastly,Sultan starts the car and drives away before RK could get in.He shouts and runs behind the car,

"heyyyyyy"

Sultan stops the car infront of her , blocking her path from walking further.She tries to go when RK reaches the place,he request her to get into the car,

"Priyam...come on ,please get into the car...please its been so long years...why ..just leave all this and get into the car ".

She declines the offer,

"No RK...please don't compel me...please "

Sultan presses the car horn angrily ,She finally get into the car without arguing further.RK tries to open the door when Sultan instruct him,

"Rishab....go to your office in Auto..bye "

He drives away from there leaving RK in the road.he curses Sultan in mind and calls his driver to bring his car from office.

"Send it soon,yeah ohhh...I am standing in middle of the road..no...I will manage don't come".

He decides something and calls Madhu,

"Madhu...I am standing in middle of the road...please come and pick me...the car keys are in my table...come"

Madhu tries to avoid him,

"I...don't know to drive car"

RK laughs hearing her words,

"No problem,come in an auto and pick me..I don't have any money with me"

Madhu finally agrees to come.He sits in the nearby bus stand waiting for her.He gets surprised to find Madhu driving his car.she stops in front of him and tries to get down

"No...you please drive the car back,it is very traffic here...we don't want to change the driver and moreover my license is in my office room.."

He gets into the car and watches her cautiously starting the car and remembers the time when she learnt driving scooty.

"Madhuuuuuu Care ful "

She stops the scooty in fear and shouts at him,

"Why are you shouting .....RK.....don't shout....You are bad...you don't know to teach. .I will learn myself.. you go away.."

He pacifies her

"No...I was worried....you drive...slowly slowly "

He comes back to reality and finds Madhu repeating her question ,

"Where is Sultan?He called me many times but I didn't attend his phone call.."

RK answers her,

"He met one of his schoolmate and went to have lunch with the person....mm mm lunch..Even I want to have lunch...Stop the car infront of  any restaurant,let us have lunch".

Madhu stops the car and get down with him,she passes him the keys,

"I am going back to office...You come there after finishing your lunch...sorry "

He pulls her towards him and pins her the the car,

"Do you think I am asking your permission?I was informing you ....You own me some explanation remember...come let us go and talk about our cute three kids....come....do you want me to lift you...I am ready".

Madhu watches him shocked seeing his behavior.He pulls her towards the restaurant entrance.

Sultan stops the car in front of her restaurant in next 10 minutes,she finally opens her mouth and thank him,

"Thank you Sir"

She tries to open the door when he starts the car once again and drive fastly,

"Sultan...what are you doing ...I need to go..Sultan."

He laughs hearing her shouting,

"So you even remember my name....isn't it priya madam...?"

She becomes silent ,He continues to speak,

"Ten years before you left me and went away from my life,after these years,you remember my name,What happened to all your promises to be with me until death...You left me alone "

She watches him shouting without answering,he stops the car and asks her to go,

"You can go now....go ...I will be waiting here,don't try to run away from me Priyamvada. " 

She gets down from the car and runs fastly into the restaurant.

Shikky angrily shouts at Roma,

"Why did you think like this...why would I,Your son leave you....you are wrong ma,I promise you,I will never treat you badly..Dipali...where are you,come and talk to ma...tell her she us wrong,come"

Dipali plays with the kids in their room ,Maya tells about all the incidents to her,she controls her laughter,

"You guys purchased RK for Gems chocolate...good one dear...realky a very good one dear"

Saaya watches Dipali and suddenly question her

"Why you guys are roaming this area from yesterday,do you know Roma Granny?Is she your granny?"

Dipali smiles hearing her question Nd begin to answer when she hears  his shouts,she walks out of the room and hears him shouting,

"Why are you thinking like this ma,You ask Dips. ...I don't lie...you ask"

Dipali sees both of them surprised.she sits next to Shikky in the sofa ,she listens to his words,she notices Roma being very sad,

"Ma,Shikky is not like that...When I talked with Grandpa,he said about Shikky's dad ,you don't think about him,if you are thinking that Shikky will mistreat you then I will swear Shikky won't do like that.he don't know to hurt others.  please think about this once more,We... will be leaving now..tell Madhu...bye"

She helps him reach the wheelchair Nd goes from there,Shikky shows bye bye to her before leaving the place.Roma watches them with tears.

Madhu and RK sits in the restaurant ,he orders food and watches her being very restless.She notices his glance and begin to talk

"RK,did you give the DNA samples to the hospital,when will the result will come? Is this the thing which you wishes to talk with me...OK  "

His smile changes hearing her question,he begin to walk out of the Restaurant angrily ,Madhu runs behind him ,she finally finds him standing near his car so much angry.he notices her arrival and instruct her 

"I canceled the order.we can go back to office now..get in Madhu"

She remembers him talking about being hungry and asks him the same,

"You said that you are hungry "

He turns and request her to repeat the words

"Sorry,what did you said now?"

She repeats

"You didn't have your lunch..I heard you says about being hungry before so why did you "

He loses His cool and shouts at her,

"Do you Care for me Madhu,then why the hell did you lied to me...why did you agree to marry that fellow,Why did you lied about your marriage..Your so much concerned about my lunch...I won't die without eating for a day but if I tell you that  I can't live my life without you,will you come to me....you won't....so now please get into the car ,please "

Madhu gets shocked hearing His angry words,she tries to walk from there but RK stops her moving and hold her hand  tightly.

"don't go"

Priya sits in the restaurant and begin to go through the billing when Sultan walks into the restaurant .he searches for her and finds her sitting in the counter.he walks towards her ,she hears footsteps approaching and begin to talk without seeing the person,

"Welcome to Hotel Paradise,We have all type of Rooms here...which type of room do you want ?"

She stops her words seeing Sultan standing there.He winks at her and explains,

"Sorry,I waited outside but wanted badly to meet you so only I came back in...You please come with me..,Wait I will talk to your owner and get his permission"

He takes out his phone to call the hotel owner when Priya stops him and replies,

"I will come"

Madhu feels pain in her wrist due to his grip.she tries to move her hand but RK is unwilling to let her go .She notices many people seeing them ,she reminds him

"RK,we...are standing in some road...please let go off me. .please "

He finally let her hand and notices red mark on her wrist,he makes her sit in the car and takes ointment from the dashboard and applies it in her wrist she notices his gentle touch and wonders.he sees her crying and begin to apologize to her,

"Madhu,I was worried that you will go so I holded your hand...I never meant to hurt you.You was telling that day that you purchased condoms for me..booked room for me to stay....Its...lie...I never had any one might stand with anyone..the only girl I touched in my 29 year life is only you...I don't know how to make you trust me...I am sorry.I was planning to tell everything to you later in a more proper manner ,I even made all the CCTV camera footage to prove that I never visited those rooms but ....I can prove my innocence to you...Madhu,what DNA test,if you are lying about the children origin...I don't care..Your child even if it is not related to me by any ways....is my child Madhu "

She begin to cry hearing his words,he apologize for hurting her,

"Is it so painful...sorry I will apply gently"

Madhu slaps him angrily and walks from there.

Edited by janani04 - 3 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

meera Roma scene was unexpected.oh so sikky looks like his dad n Roma fears whether he will also leave her like his dad.she shouldn't have avoided him for that.what happened between roma n sikky's dad?radha n children scene was nice.sultan n priyamvada scene was striking.whats the past?did she leave him?rishbala drive scene was nice.rk saying that he has touched only madhu n even if the kids are not his they are his was emotional. madhu should not have slapped him

harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update,

so there is much more past in b/w Sultan-Priya,Rk too knows about them,

loved the Rishbala part n especially the way Rk said lets talk about our kids ,n he is the one who taught her driving,

expected that in Rk's life there was no girl other than Madhu he confessed the same to Madhu also ,she shouldn't have slapped him like that but why she slapped him suddenly,

thanks for the update

Fariha2908 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It was very amazing and beautiful 😍🤩😍❤️ scene between rk and madhu, good that Rk Clear the truth Infront of madhubala, hope she believes it

janani04 thumbnail

Part 27

Shikky enjoys the scenery back to home  while Dipali drives the car,he suddenly shouts at her 

"stop the car....see there"

He points towards a restaurant nearby,Dipali sees the place but doesn't find anything different,she question him 

"What is there?I don't find anything different or not ordinary...Oh you want to have lunch there,OK will park the car"

He denies and replies,

"No,see there.the people there are Madhu and RK,why he is hugging her...shameless fellow...Madhu is already married but still he is trying to take advantage of her,I will go and beat him"

Dipali watches the direction and finds Madhu standing very close to RK,he trying to talk something to her.she sighs relief and starts the engine.Shikky turns to find Dipali not affected by the incident and continues to drive the car in surprise.she notices his look and explains,

"Madhu was never married but her kids are RK's"

Shikky watches her stunned ,she continues to talk

"RK and she seems to have some past,you...must ask them the matter but what I am implying is that there is nothing wrong for him to hug her...so don't make your mind run wild."

Shikky finally understands something and his face brightens,

"Oh that is the reason why Madhu didn't brought her husband to our wedding...and the same reason why RK was ready to take Care of my company...but why didn't you tell me all this before"

She laughs hearing his accusation,

"You were busy breaking leg,then getting admitted in hospital so I  decided to tell to you later "

Shikky thinks about something and his face gets brighter,

"oh..yeah..That little Aryaa resembles Rishab but I just ignored it thinking that my mind is playing a prank on me...."

Priya comes out of the restaurant dressed in peach colored cotton Saree ,she packs her Uniform Saree in the bag and walks out of the restaurant ,her eyes begin to search for him in the lobby and finally finds him standing alone in the entrance with some bags in His hand.They get into his car,

"OK..tell you address I brought all the gift for your family"

She remains silent without answering his question.He stops the car and repeats his question,

"Why are you not answering...I heard from your manager that you are working here for only short period of time...I was really surprised..Priyamvada,The sole heir of Priya chain of restaurants working as receptionist in a 3 star restaurant,You have changed so much.....Your dress everything has changed...Then I thought that your business faces some problem but your chain of restaurants are working very good,then why ?.

She replies to him,

"I  have nothing to do with that restaurants,You are eager to meet my parents but they are not ready to meet me....I was not their real daughter.....I was adopted from an orphanage at the age of 4....I was well fed,well dressed and lived well,everything changed they found that they are going have a their own blood....their biological child.No one was happy,they felt I am a burden...I felt I am not wanted...There was some tension...I decided to go away from them and approached you to talk about marriage but do you remember what you said...when I asked you ?"

Sultan thinks about the incident happened around 10 years before, He enjoys a drink party at Shikky house when Priyamvada walks there with tear filled eyes,she approaches him 

"Sultan....we need to talk "

He hugs her and takes her away from the party,they sit facing each other in the roof.he watches her silence and asks,

"Any problems?"

she questions him

"If you come to know that I don't have wealth,no proper identity,then will you marry me?"

Sultan laughs hearing her question

"Hey you are just 18 and I am around 20 ,what marriage...we have time for all this....do you want a drink?"

She begin to cry making him startled.she shouts at him,

"You are also like others,you don't love me....you...Please Sultan. I don't have anyone....please be with me...marry me..me..."

Shikky comes there searching for Sultan along with RK ,Mansvini .three of them gets shocked to hear Priya crying and Sultan talking to her.

"Sultan,I will be waiting for you in the temple,you must come "

Next morning,Sultan gets up at his home around 10 am and he remembers priya talking about marriage and comes out of the room ,he rushes to go out when Shikky,RK sitting in the dinning table laughs at him,

"priya asked me to come....she is going to wait for me...Bye "

Shikky teases him

"She was just one of your bet lover....why are concerned about her "

RK hugs Sultan and shouts,Shikky laughs loudly 

"You won the bet bro....Priyamvada....the Priyamvada...the most beautiful girl in our school,college  fell in love with you ...did you guys did....so you are marrying now dear brother"

Priya comes Searching for him and   shocks hearing RK's words,Sultan laughs hearing his words,he tries to explain to him but stuns Seeing Priya there dressed in a red colored Saree ,Sultan  reprimand him,

"shut up RK.....it is not like that Priya....he is drunk,he is blabbering...you don't mind....you just ignore him...."

He tries to hold her hand but she moves from him,he tries to explain

"No...don't listen to them...I will marry you...Shall we go now....come let us go now "

She cries,

"You made bet with them to make me fall in love with you...No you must have betted to make me bed,right cheap.,You are broadcasting all our moments to your friends...."

He explains,

"No....don't talk like that "

She shouts at him,

"Its not like that...OK then what is it like....May be Sultan May be your father might have some bet with someone and married your mother and divorced her...Isn't it good to hear ...Why are you silent Shikander Bhatia...you don't have anything to talk...laugh shout...make fun of me..."

Sultan raises his hand to slap her when she hold his hand ,she continues in a much calmer tone,

"don't shout ....You are getting angry  just by  hearing my words,How will I feel .....OK...This is not gonna work ... I am getting angry seeing your face...we are even.Sultan Kundra....I thought I believed that you are mine....my support system but I feel disgusting to see your face...I quit... "

She goes from there in tears pushing him away from her.He runs behind her.Shikky and RK gets shocked seeing all the happenings.They runs behind Sultan to explain to her.He shouts ,

"Priya,we made bet but never I thought about it...I loved you truly dear...."

But she is long gone.

He replies to her question,

"Do you think I loved you just for such a bet?"

She replies to his question,

"I don't know Sultan...I don't know...I.."

He hugs her tightly stopping from talking further,he apologizes to her ,

"I don't know about all of you problems....I am sorry I am Sorry........I will do anything for you,anything .........."

Madhu reaches home and finds Roma dressing the kids,she notices Madhu's arrival

"Madhu,I am feeling very depressed,thought to go the temple,shall I take these kids with me?......are you tired dear,I have cooked food for you ....any problem Madhu?"

Madhu agrees with her and locks the door after watching them going in auto.she locks the door and sits in the sofa thinking about RK and begin to cry.She hears constant knock on the door.she wipes her tears and opens the door to find the laundry boy standing with ironed cloths.she pays him and keeps the bag inside when RK reaches the place in his car .he rushes towards her and finds her standing with some bags .He notices the home being very silent.Madhu notices his glance and replies to him

"The kids are with Roma aunty,they just left from here just now ,You please come in RK sir"

He feels irritated on hearing her calling him Sir,but walks into the house along with her.They remains silent.He asks 

"Are you planning to go faraway from me Madhu..once again,I know you don't want to be with me...can you please reconsider your decision.I came here to apologize to you for hurting you but how can you just leave from here,I was actually postponing our conversation ,its because I was so much worried that if I can't convince you ,then you will go away...once for all,but today I think it is best for us to have a conversation"

Madhu replies to him,

"I don't want any explanation from you RK,I had enough ...actually my problem was that you ....you was with those ladies then....but "

He shout at her

"I Promise you there is nothing like that I will give you those footage...you can see. , You are like this Madhu,never giving me time to decide things,today after our conversation in car,you send away my kids from me..,OK Madhu,I understood today we shouldn't be together,you don't trust me ...But don't waste your time thinking about past...marry someone ...good bye "

He tries to move from there when a pair of arms hugs him from behind restricting his movement,he becomes surprised

"You are really  a fool RK nothing changed in these years..... real fool,your kids are just went to temple with Aunty...they will come back sooner to live once for all to live  with you 

He asks her,

"Are you going ?"

She remains silent and tries moves away from him ,he hold her hand and repeats his question,she smiles and replies,

"Why not RK,...we can give it a try... Will you marry me RK...?"

He thinks something and replies

"No"

Shikky continues to stare out and Sultan's car parked in a corner,he signs Dipali to stop there,she stops the car and gets surprised to find Sultan hugging and talking with a girl in the car 

"She is Priyamvada,Sultan's EX ...Dips let us go home,I don't have anymore strength to see all these fellows romance ...Today's shock is enough,I am going to switch my phone off"

Dipali laughs hearing him and drives from there 

Sultan notices some car passing him and moves away his hands from Priyamvada's face.she hold his hand and asks him,

"You are telling that you don't loved me just for bet but I want Shikky and RK to tell the same "

He smiles and her calls Shikky's number but finds the phone switched off,he murmurs

"Stupid Shikky "

He tries RK's number but no one attends the call ,he turns to find Priyamvada walking down from the car leaving him a chit 

"Sultan if you want me to accept your  pologize  give sometime to me ,bye"

Madhu watches RK shocked,he begin to talk,

"Do you think it is possible...between us, "

Madhu watches him shocked ,she talks 

"OK ,I....I am sorry....I don't want to threaten you to marry me for  kids....its...."

RK begin to talk 

"I dont mean no marriage..... We....can think....about this later ?"

Madhu replies,

".......OK.......RK.....sorry "

He asks her,

"Ask me how late?"

She smiles bitterly,

"How late RK?"

,he enjoys her face getting pale and hugs her 

"I was planning to have another set of triplets before marrying...what about two sets we can have almost a football team......"

They hear auto sound and walks out together to welcome their kids

Ends here but a small part with Mansvini's wedding as proper ending.

harini06 thumbnail

Awesome update,

finally Rishbala united n cleared the misunderstandings b/w them,n Rk wants another two sets of triplets ,

will gonna miss this story but plz try to give one full update on Rishbala with kids especially Rk with kids after he came to know they are his kids there was no proper scene b/w them,

thanks for the update

janani04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: harini06

Awesome update,

finally Rishbala united n cleared the misunderstandings b/w them,n Rk wants another two sets of triplets ,

will gonna miss this story but plz try to give one full update on Rishbala with kids especially Rk with kids after he came to know they are his kids there was no proper scene b/w them,

thanks for the update

Sure there will be a detailed post with kids and all the couples.