Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Naach kyun rahi hai?
Someting good happened today🥳
It's related to Mohit Kumar ☺️
🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Naach kyun rahi hai?
Someting good happened today🥳
It's related to Mohit Kumar ☺️
🥳
No....I can't believe it.Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
But I am unable to put it down in words
You're wonderful in explaining and portraying emotions with unique descriptions and words...! You're just simply superb in that...
Try doing it..
kya hua?Originally posted by: 364HNYZPHJ6IIOJP
Hi Saheen!!!
Yup, I am happy today!!! 🥳
Something very good happened with me today!!!
🥳
Yayayaya
You're dancing in joy...
What happened ?
Secret but this changed my world 😭
Bata bata
Hmmm....Secret!!!Originally posted by: P74E3M2PKMNBSDYU
Secret but this changed my world 😭
But why you're crying re?
Khushi ke ansoo hai kya ??
I have an idea ready and I know what I need to write but the thing is I am unable to put them into wordsNo....I can't believe it.
You're wonderful in explaining and portraying emotions with unique descriptions and words...! You're just simply superb in that...
Try doing it..
Yup.
Tears of joy 😭😭😭
Hmmm.....
Kya hua