Shantanu Maheshwari Chat Club #5~Strictly I/O~- Page 72

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

47k

Users

10

Likes

758

Frequent Posters

GunDaa thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Leenaaa

Heyy :3

I remember u. U were the one made fun of my 579 years ago posts last year🤣🤣


Aah yess 😆

GunDaa thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Y12345 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

hello so whats new guys? how is life?

GunDaa thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Y12345

hello so whats new guys? how is life?


Nothing much . You say ?

Y12345 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Omg shan will be cast opposite alias bhatt?

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Hello Yenna Astha Oppo

How are you

Y12345 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Hii just busy


and you?


I didnt know shan would make a bolly debut


I just hope what happened with ssr doesnt happen with shan

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Y12345

Hii just busy


and you?


I didnt know shan would make a bolly debut


I just hope what happened with ssr doesnt happen with shan

It's good to be busy during this coronavirus time. Yeah Bollywood is not just glitz and glamour

Related Topics

Chat Clubs thumbnail

Posted by: radix · 3 years ago

Expand ▼
Chat Clubs thumbnail

Posted by: Sevenstreaks · 5 years ago

Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".