Oh man, I love slides and water slides toh are favourite of mine, I can spend the whole day on them 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Oh man, I love slides and water slides toh are favourite of mine, I can spend the whole day on them 🤣🤣
I love Water Park Slides. Hate normal ones.😆
Swing makes me vomit.. slide is fine.😃
Yeah, slides are the best for me. 😂
Originally posted by: -Obsessed-
Wash your hands? It goes along with brushing no? maybe? 😆
I can control my bladder, but can't even drink a drop of water without brushing
I even do that if I woke up hearing any sound in midsleep 🙈
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
I hate that merry go round the most.
I like Slide the most ,swing is fine too but I find slide better. 😂
I like Merry Go Round. 😆
🤢🤢
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Oh man, I love slides and water slides toh are favourite of mine, I can spend the whole day on them 🤣🤣
I guess when you have an almost drowning experience, you start hating those😵 the guard had to literally drag me to the surface using some hook, oh the embarassment 😭
Me likey , again missed goal opportunity for ne 🤣
don't know I thought it will be least common
https://x.com/i/status/2046467751854903435
Cocktail 2, directed by Homi Adajania, is scheduled to premiere on Netflix on August 14, 2026....
0