I once fell from jhula still love it
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I once fell from jhula still love it
After going through everyone hints I am expecting 5 points from this round.
I once fell from jhula still love it
I have fallen from it many times. I still love it. 🤣
Lion don't even hunt , it's the lioness , lion is worst case of men is trash line.
True. Naam bade aur darshan chhote.
No results today? Okay I'm going back then🤣
Why would u write lion? Most lazy animal ever..hmmph
Leading answer for question 1 at the moment
Vampire [64%]
Flower [27%]
Others [9%]
Why would u write lion? Most lazy animal ever..hmmph
See how cute we are than Lion

I wrote our national animal
https://x.com/i/status/2046467751854903435
Cocktail 2, directed by Homi Adajania, is scheduled to premiere on Netflix on August 14, 2026....
0