Originally posted by: Paricarocks
Dear mods
Request since its ITv pls raise the questions to 10 numbers pls..
5 is too less & will be easy
Dont worry! Mahi made three riddle!😂
I am sure we will have gany vs titu in daily soaps version!🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: Paricarocks
Dear mods
Request since its ITv pls raise the questions to 10 numbers pls..
5 is too less & will be easy
Dont worry! Mahi made three riddle!😂
I am sure we will have gany vs titu in daily soaps version!🤣🤣🤣
🤣
Kismath connection se score chal rahe hai.. I wanna lead this time
Originally posted by: HateSober
Today I’ll be available on and off. Just landed in Bangalore 😎 I’ll be less active from tomorrow as someone else will have my attention 😂
Work 🤣
We are near by state 😳
Hindi serials??? Saas Bahu serials? Sensible serials?? 🤪
Recently stopped viewing serials!
OK friends, here I am reserving my place for 5 anda group!

Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Dont worry! Mahi made three riddle!😂
I am sure we will have gany vs titu in daily soaps version!🤣🤣🤣
Mahi 🤣
Originally posted by: Paricarocks
🤣
Kismath connection se score chal rahe hai.. I wanna lead this time
😂😂😂
I will let you know about my reaction after reading the riddle!🤣
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Dont worry! Mahi made three riddle!😂
I am sure we will have gany vs titu in daily soaps version!🤣🤣🤣
Gany dhokebaaz
Mahi framed the question wrong
Our answers were corect😣😣😣
Originally posted by: Paricarocks
shhhhhhh shhhhhh mods sunlenge🤫🤫🤫🤫
🙊 Ab toh secret nahi raha 😆