Originally posted by: LOGCO2Z74NEAOT6B
Sorry, I wrote baloo not bagheera 😳
3 goals confirmed 🤗
U, me and Nita 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: LOGCO2Z74NEAOT6B
Sorry, I wrote baloo not bagheera 😳
3 goals confirmed 🤗
U, me and Nita 🤣
😭
I chose whatever I felt without following sheep mentality.
Only 3 of us 🤪
Originally posted by: 4WHFXHQAUQP6YLLW
Sorry, I wrote baloo not bagheera 😳
I was like from where is this black panther coming into the game 😆
R u participating in casino royale?
You shouldn't think , just follow sheeps. I googled it , went with Tiger. And we are loosing as you see.😎
No Regret Tiger is the best 🥳
Me too... anyway I ain’t gonna win the cup so kya fayda being in top 20 or bottom 20... take it easy! 😎
hence its only about my likes and personal preferences
Originally posted by: PNSYPJMM6IESEFIL
R u participating in casino royale?
Nopes. I am taking break from games. 😆
Originally posted by: hbkrocks
No Regret Tiger is the best 🥳

Originally posted by: LotusPetals
Me too... anyway I ain’t gonna win the cup so kya fayda being in top 20 or bottom 20... take it easy! 😎
hence its only about my likes and personal preferences
I am not in game so it is always about my choices since I left. But I will cry and crib if I got 1/2/3 marks. 4 is passing so I am okay with it. 🤣
https://x.com/i/status/2046467751854903435
Cocktail 2, directed by Homi Adajania, is scheduled to premiere on Netflix on August 14, 2026....
0