Where's My Hubby. I can't start writing without Bhagyashree.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Where's My Hubby. I can't start writing without Bhagyashree.
she will be coming. Follow the precap Britu.Originally posted by: Briti1107
Where's My Hubby. I can't start writing without Bhagyashree.
She is already there...Originally posted by: Briti1107
Where's My Hubby. I can't start writing without Bhagyashree.
She is already there...
Where is she? I can't see her. 😳
Also my scene will come after Anamika hatches her plan. Where's Prit?
Originally posted by: Briti1107
Where is she? I can't see her. 😳
Also my scene will come after Anamika hatches her plan. Where's Prit?
No, before that you will have the confrontation scene with me. Make entry in the mansion...
Bhagyashree is there only...
Now me and Arushi fight
She too will join shortly...Originally posted by: Briti1107
Where is she? I can't see her. 😳
Also my scene will come after Anamika hatches her plan. Where's Prit?
Going for dinner
Arushi remember fight😆
Bye
Aaj Ka Episode Yahi Stop Kare?
You do your part and can have a exit if you want baccha...Originally posted by: Briti1107
Aaj Ka Episode Yahi Stop Kare?