Literally me. Sirf 1 dish cook karna tha and nahana. Baaki time bedtime 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Literally me. Sirf 1 dish cook karna tha and nahana. Baaki time bedtime 😆
Are you still in HP game ?
Soapy I like your strategy of recruiting new members into your team😆
I just read through the questions.
I know Thug told us to not talk about the questions but some of them hella problematic. Not cool at all.
I enjoyed these ones more than the scrapped ones
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Should I keep this Dp or change it back to the previous one?😆
I like changes😆
Originally posted by: 33NHBPDF4ZWUKTK4
Shy is right, Thug is stretching this like a chewing gum
we might even have a tie between Mishti and Pandit, so Thug cn give us a bonus round🤣
#Team Panditris
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
we might even have a tie between Mishti and Pandit, so Thug cn give us a bonus round🤣
#Team Panditris
Zyada goal wali jeet jayegi.
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Should I keep this Dp or change it back to the previous one?😆
Previous previous previous
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
I like changes😆
You also change your DP Hinna. I want to see something new 😂
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
I like changes😆
I second Renee on this. It’s time you get a DP change. May I suggest this Anjali?

Originally posted by: FingerFetish
I second Renee on this. It’s time you get a DP change. May I suggest this Anjali?
Aww, it's cute
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
9