If the news is true : Was SRK's script sense always this bad? Sid Anand is a bad director + YRF +DP, I can't even 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
If the news is true : Was SRK's script sense always this bad? Sid Anand is a bad director + YRF +DP, I can't even 😆
Originally posted by: kuchnaakahoo
you2 kaha hai ??
Ji haazir😃.
I think the news is fake.I don't see her working with Sid.Even if she does,the film won't have the title Pathan.
When the film with Prabhas was announced,she made it clear,how she wanted to be presented.
I would love, love to see her opp SRK..but I don't think this is the film.I don't want it to be this film.
Lets wait an see.
Originally posted by: rkisnothot
This is 100% going to get boycotted. 🤣
IT Cell has been trending for months to boycott a SRK film called Tipu Sultan which doesn't even exist. They played into their hands with this title. I can't figure out if they're utterly stupid or completely genius.
Obviously utterly stupid😊
Itna na daro.. Srk n DP r still loved by masses.. A good movie will work without doubt..
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
I really want him to come back with a bang 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 and come out of this anti-india, Anti-hindu narrative
Agar iss film ka naam making k baad change nahi hua na ....toh main apna naam badal dungi.
.
.
.
Aur billorani rakh lungi
Pathan is never releasing with the name.
Raees kaafi nahi tha.. speciellt since he’s not known for bringing any ”variety” in his roles.. ek bar dekh liya samjho sab dekh liya.. 😆
Sidh Anand, good luck man!
Why Deepika ? I'm tired of her
SRK should team up with Vidya / Kareena / Konkona / Tabu / Lara / Ileana / jacqueline
Sid Anand is directing a film called Pathan!!?? Is it TOH type action adventure/ masala historical or a pure historical? Pure historical or anything with more substance is not Sid Anand's forte.
And why is SRK doing a movie called Pathan in the midst of all the negativity towards Khans... He should do a movie with Deshbakt title.
https://x.com/i/status/2056662856335335447
...
https://x.com/i/status/2080536113425666407
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dbnhi7qs-jN/?igsh=MnBjcnUxYmgzZjF1
https://x.com/i/status/2025914121305333920
4