Originally posted by: DGQEKFZCGFNKYTQO
Nor mine. Shape shifter🤣
Oh My God. It is totally different. 🤣🤣
Was it a unique answer? 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: DGQEKFZCGFNKYTQO
Nor mine. Shape shifter🤣
Oh My God. It is totally different. 🤣🤣
Was it a unique answer? 😆
The only reason I am not sending the answer yet is because I can't wait patiently for the deadline , so will take few more hours 🤣
People are talking about me winning, and here I've already imagined my new position around #16 🤣 Oh the way our minds work! Interesting! I like it! 😆
People are talking about me winning, and here I've already imagined my new position around #16 🤣 Oh the way our minds work! Interesting! I like it! 😆
Just a seven point different Tris , remember 7 is lucky number in sheep game , so who knows
Omg you guys are savage 🤣 It's not totally impossible to lose 'net in that wind and rain though :/ Sucks! All that work for nothing? :o
Will you extend the deadline if that happens for the contestants?😆
How will I know what is their reaso for not sending answers😂
Tris kaise kaise sawaal puchti hain😂
Any doubt? Of course it was😆
Done. Locked. Sent.

Results will be on Monday.Sunday would have been better for grand finale😆
send it Nita😆
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
Sidharth Malhotra new pictures and videos post here https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZ4GIfFNmHD/ Dirdam wanted a separate topic for Sid
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZ-GPlXALsv/?igsh=eWJsZnl3YWNuNXgx Shah Rukh Khan new photos with Krushna Abhishek
Ranveer Singh spotted new pictures https://x.com/versatilefan/status/2056576529593930119?s=20 ad shoot with a child...
King video/ pictures leaked from Cape Town- Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone https://x.com/shadabpost/status/2049896532330385798
149