Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi friends back with new update .

Part 28

Soon ishra stopped in their office premises, Raman instructed his manager to park the car and come. He opened the door of ishita's side and was about to pick ishita when she said " nahi Raman ,let me try to walk ,aap bas support karo."

R- kyun ? I just tease you that you are heavy but actually you are not aur sirf lift tak to jaana hai .

I- nahi wo baat nahi hai ,actually it will not look good ,you are CEO of this company and will be picking a employee in your arms .

R- have you lost it ,you are not only my employee but my wife too and on the top of that you are hurt ,tum chal bhi nahi paa rahi ho .

I- I know but still ,I won't look good , romance apni jagah hai but this is office and I won't be easy with it .

Raman shook his head in disbelief and said " tum aur tumhari faaltu soch ,arey you are injured ...."

I-(interrupting him in mid)-are you going to help me or not ?

R- haan kar raha hoon ,atfirst you come out .

I- humm .

Saying so she slowly took out her legs first from car then Raman circled her upper body with his both hands and pulled her out of the door . He supported her from the left side which leg was injured while she startedwalking slowly giving all her weight on right one . They slowly reached to the lift and entered ,Raman pushed the button of his floor and pulled ishita close to him taking all her weight that that she won't feel much pain . Soon they reached his floor .As only his office was there in floor, he picked her in his arms without giving any chance for ishita to object and walked into his cabin . On the way they cross the cubical of his PA whose eyes widened witnessing the scene ,though ishra didn't noticed it . 

Raman made ishita sit in the couch and said" tum wait karo ,till I will go and inform my PA to call them in hall . "

I- ok.

Raman turned to go when his phone rang, it was from the hotel where he wanted to book a room for them to confess his feelings and celebrate their first union. Till now he was not sure about ishita's feeling so he didn't tried to take the first step but in these few days Raman has got enough signals from ishita's side stating that she too want to complete their relationship . He wanted this day to be special with decorations , lights ,flowers and music but as he wanted it to be surprise for ishita , Raman was booking a hotel room but now everything was ruined due to ishita's accident. Raman was about to call the hotel and cancel the booking but they themselves had called ,so he picked the call . They just wanted to confirm about  his reservation but he had to cancel it . Ishita noticed this and asked " aap kisse baat kar rahe the and which reservation you were cancelling. "

R- chodo use .nothing of your concern .

I- lekin batao to ,kya reservation cancel ki aapne.

R- kiya tha kuch plan .

I- (making a sad face)- sahi bola aapne ,aaj ke liye maine kya kya socha tha aur dekho kya ho gaya . Sab kuch kharaab ho gaya .

R- kya socha tha ?

I- no I will not tell you anything as you too are not telling me what did you cancelled?. 

Pahle aap bolo phir hi main aapko bataungi .

Raman smiled and said " I had booked a hotel room for us ."

I- hotel room, lekin kyun ,when we had whole house for us .

R- I never thought ki tum itni duffer ho sakti ho .... actually nahi ,how can I never thought when I know how duffer you are .

Ishita glared him while Raman laughed and said " chalein ab ,we are getting late ."

I- nahi ,atfirst you tell me why did you booked a hotel room for us when we have our house .

R- buddhu ladki because I wanted to celebrate our first night in a grand way .like how it actually happens in a normal wedding ,I hope now you understand .

Raman said looking to her ,she blushed listening to him and downcasted her eyes shyly . He too gave her a teasing smile and went out . Raman ordered his PA to call everybody to the hall as he has some announcement. The PA gave him a angry look and did as ordered . Soon all started gathering in the hall ,all were gossiping to eachother about the announcement, non were talking loudly but as all were talking their was much sound . Soon Raman showed up on the stage ,all got silent seeing him . He smiled and started speaking " Good after noon everyone , as you all know if I had called you all here there must be some announcement."

Only few people answered " yes ".

R- yeah you all are right, I do have an announcement ....

Before he could complete himself ,all started guessing and talking to their neighbours when Raman said " let me complete first ."

R- friends its not official but a personal announcement. 

All got silent listening to him while he said 

" friends, from some time I wanted you all to meet someone ,not only someone but actually someone very special to me .we were too happy about today ,had done much preparations and were too excited for this occassion but everything got ruined due to her accident.".

The girls started gossiping,Raman smiled and said " yeah you guessed it right ."

Saying so he went behind the stage and returned with ishita in his arms ,he make her stand with him and supported her encircling his arm around her then said 

" everybody meet my lovely wife Ishita Raman bhalla ."

All got surprised listening to him while Aruna and his PA got shock of their life. Raman pulled more closer and kissed ishita's temple ,she blushed and tried to hide her more into him. Few of the employees started congratulating them while some were looking at them with suspicious eyes ,both noticed this while Raman continued " before you all make some decision and think something wrong about our relationship I wanna clear that we were married before ishita joined this company . Yeah we got married when I just joined this office and don't know much people over here . Ishita completed her studies and then wanted to do some job , fortunately we had some vacancy in our office and she got the job . Though this was a personal information aur hum ye disclose nahi bhi karte phir bhi koi problem nahi hoti but I had heard some gossips about my and ishita's relationship. Got to know that some people were trying to bully or hurt her ,to maine socha ki hamein ye announcement kar dena chahiye. I assure you all that I will never do any partiality because she is my wife but at the same time I also warn everyone ,not to hurt or try to harm her ,either they have to face me ."

All were silent , non were saying anything when ishita took mic from him and said

" hello people , especially my friends over here ,sorry for not letting you know this before because I never wanted any special treatment from you all . Aaj bhi aap logo ke liye main wahi Ishita hoon wo ki aapki friend or colleague hai ,so please don't push me away from yourself. Aur jo ye sochtein the ki maine CEO ko phasaya hai unhe main ye kahna chahti hoon , nahi maine kabhi aisa nahi karna chaha because he was always mine . Wanna say sorry to those who loved him because now he can't be there's and you know I don't like sharing  . "

She spoke this looking towards Aruna who was already giving deadly glare to her along with some other ladies too,ishita didn't gave them any attention and looked at Raman ,as if trying to say something to him. He smiled and said " leave that , we had arranged a small lunch for you all , please enjoy the food and be a part of our happiness ."

All clapped listening to him while some called ishra to join them . Raman made ishita sit in a chair , brought a plate served for her ,told her to eat it with her friends and left to join the men who were calling him .

Thats all for now ,wanted it to be bit happening but don't know how it turned to be . Enjoy reading and do comment. 

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Updated new part ,enjoy reading. 

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy Di 

Update soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di 

Sorry for the late reply Di 

sunshinejo thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update 

Cont soon 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous update di

Ohooo raman’s surprise for ishita got ruined but no worries, we’ll wait for it eagerly πŸ˜πŸ˜‰β€οΈ

Ishita knows how to make him spill the beansπŸ˜…β£οΈβ£οΈ

Finally they made their relationship official infront of everyoneπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Loved how he warned everyone not to hurt herπŸ’ž

She doesn’t like sharing πŸ˜†πŸ’˜

Loved it 😍

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too di

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Eagerly waiting for next part 

Please continue soon 

sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Superb update

Thanks for the pm 😊

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome update dear.... 

Lobed it... I hope aruna now know ls her place..... 

Thank you for the pm 

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Absolutely brilliant and fantastic update 

Well written dear 

Raman thinking to  plan surprise her  got flopped 

Raman was teasing her 

Finally they made their relationship official infront of everyone

Poor aruna πŸ€£πŸ€£

Loved ishra scenes 

🀣She doesn’t like sharing 

Eagerly waiting ishra hot romance 

Plzz update 

πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›

Plzzzz

....πŸ’•

...πŸ’•

...πŸ’•

Update 

....πŸ’•

.....πŸ’•

.....πŸ’•

Sooon

....πŸ’•

...πŸ’•

...πŸ’•

DearπŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“

Plzzz dear 

Eagerly waiting 

DipaliG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome update.. 

Loved the way Raman introduced Ishita to the staff.. 

Continue soon 

Thanks for the pm