Users

Frequent Posters

Arakshi234 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Fantastic update 

Finally Sakshi reveal it all

Roshni secret agent this is big shock for all 

Roshni is daring and great women she sacrifice her life for Love and  duty really great 

In flashback roshni and sakshi conversation was so emotional especially Roshni  last conversation with SakshišŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­, roshni take promise to sakshi for Arjun 

Now What about Arjun situation after he knowing all about roshni and Her death reason šŸ’”šŸ˜­ 

Edited by Arakshi234 - 3 years ago
Khushikeepsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Total Damal wala update.. After revealing mystery my head was spinning..

Arjun in angry avatar.. But our sakshi not less then him.. She know how to handel him

"Iss file ko tum SIF building se bahar tho kya iss meeting room se bahar le jaane nahi dungii"

Iss ladki ki andaz par hum fida haiišŸ˜³

Roshni was SIF Agent.. Nd also on the mission of finding SikkišŸ˜•

Sakshi Roshni convo was emotional.. Nd gave goose bumps..Roshni sacrificed her life to save arjun's life nd better future of nation..šŸ˜­

Sakshi witnessed all this.. She took them to the hospital..

Sakshi witness of sam arjun fight.. 

Arjun nd sam were in shock mood.. Hona tho common haii yaha hum itna shocked haii tho unka banta haii

I liked Rashmi charecter..

Now waiting for sakshi's mystery..who is this Rashmi? She also calling her chotii

Thanks for super duper update nd pm also

Pls pls continue soon

Can't wait to know the upcomng damakha

riduu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Total damaka wala update šŸ‘

As Secrets are getting relieved and my head was spinning

Arjun's anger and sakshi's daring attitude ho my god 

Sakshi very well know how to handle ArjunšŸ¤Ŗ 

Roshini was secret agent and sacrificed her life for Arjun and nationšŸ˜­

Sakshi and roshini bonding hands off šŸ¤—

Sakshi and roshini last conversation was too emotional šŸ˜­

Still sakshi is a mysteryšŸ˜³

Thanks for the pm and update

Eagerly waiting for the next update

sweetpari4u97 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

awesome update

cont soon

shinybeauty thumbnail

Continue soon dont let us wait for too longšŸ˜‰šŸ˜Š

mariawester002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi dear šŸ’•

Please update next part of the story

shinybeauty thumbnail

Hi

When will u update next part dear

šŸ˜Ž

Butterfly09 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Here is the next part.

hope you will like it

thanks for beautiful comments.

REVENGE FOR LOVE

CHAPTER 3: TIME OF REVELATION

PART::: 7

Everyoneā€™s eyes stops on sakshi. Sakshi reveal whole story about Roshni which makes everyone shock beyond limits. Arjun is so shocked and unable to react. His beloved,simple, full of life, bubbly, lovely and caring Roshni was a secret agent and sacrificed her life for love and nation. He is unable to digest the truth. When sakshi told them about what happened after Roshniā€™s death, he feels guilty. His and Sameerā€™s rude behaviour, ego, attitude changed the whole game. If they not behaved like that, Sakshi will tell them at the same time. His chain of thoughts is broken by Coelho Sir.

COELHO SIR: Team...

All looked at him.

COELHO SIR: I totally understand ki aap sab ke dil o dimag me abhi kya chal raha hai but abhi important yeh hai ki hume Sikandar ko pakdna hai... usko uske sabhi jurmo ki saja deni hai...

Team nods.

SAMEER: You are right sir... hum iss mission ke liye taiyar hai

COELHO SIR: Good... saari details apko SIF se mil jayegi... aap dono team discuss kar lena

RASHMI: Yes sir... don't worry 

Sakshi is looking at Arjun. Randeep notice this and said,

RANDEEP: Sir toh phir aaj ke liye meeting yahi khatam karte hai... Case pe kaam kal se shuru karenge... Itā€™s already 9 PM

Hearing this Sakshi snapped.

SAKSHI: 9 baj gaye?

RANDEEP: haan

SAKSHI: Phir to time ho gaya... aage kal hi discuss karenge

COELHO SIR: Ab me chalta hoon... I have some important work

SAKSHI: Aap nahi rukenge?

COELHO SIR: Nahi kuch zaroori kaam hai iss liye nahi ruk paunga

Sakshi nods. Coelho sir goes near her and put hand on her head lovingly.

COELHO SIR: Theek ho naa?

Sakshi nods with smile and hugged him. He caresses her hairs. After sometime she parted.

COELHO SIR: Ab me chalta hoon

SAKSHI: Ji

After biding bye to team he leaves the room.

SIMRAN: Sakshi Maā€™am me taiyari dekh ke aati hoon

Sakshi nods. Simmi went out.

AISHA: Kaisi taiyari Sakshi?

SAKSHI: Bas abhi pata chal jayega...

Sakshi think something and then looked at team.

SAKSHI: Waise Me aap sab se maafi maangna chahti hoon... I am sorry ki maine aap sab se yeh baat chhupayi... me aisa kuch nahi chahti thi lakin halat aise the ki... I am really sorry

SHREE: Yeh kya paagalo jaisi baat kar rahi hai tu sakshi...

CHOTU: Aur nahi toh kya... yeh sorry worry bolne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai...

AISHA: Sakshi hum samj sakte hai ki tum pe uss waqut kya biti hogi aur hum toh khush hai ki tumne Roshni ji ka saath diya aur saari situation sambhal li...

Sakshi looked at Sameer and Arjun. She looked at Sameer with apologetic face and Sameer nods like ā€œits ok I am with you!ā€  Smile comes on her lips and she nods in ā€œthanksā€ Arjun is still in same condition.

RANDEEP: Ab chale?

Sakshi nods.

RASHMI: Aaiiye aap sab

Team nods and all go towards door. Sakshi looked at Arjun and goes near him.

SAKSHI: Arjun chalo

But he didnā€™t react.

SAKSHI: Arjun...

He takes a sigh and looked at Sakshi.

RANDEEP (to sameer): I think hume jaana chahiye...Sakshi Arjun ko leke aa jayegi...

Sameer understand his point and nods. All went out. Riya stops at door and looked at Arakshi.

AISHA: Riya...

Riya looked at Aisha.

AISHA: Kya hua chalo!

RIYA: Vo Arjun sir...

AISHA: Sakshi unhe leke aa jayegi... unko sakshi hi samja payegi

Riya again looked at Arakshi and then Aisha.

AISHA: chalo

Riya nods and closed the door. This side Sakshi sits in front of him on her knees.

SAKSHI: Me tumhe abhi kuch nahi kahungi kyun ki mujhe pata hai ki tum pe kya bit rahi hai...

Arjun again look down.

SAKSHI: Arjun... Aaj bohat khass din hai... aaj ke din me chahti hoon ki hum unhe khushi se yaad kare naa ki upset hoke...

Arjun said nothing. Sakshi hold his hand and got up.

SAKSHI: chalo aaj ka khass din unke liye aur khass bana dete hai...

Arjun looked up and narrowed his eyes.

SAKSHI: Chalo mere saath...

Arjun think once and then got up. Sakshi take him outside the meeting room. After 5 minutes of walking they reached at one cabin. ETF team is also standing there. They looked at Arakshi. Simran come out from that cabin.

SAKSHI: All ready?

SIMRAN: Yes Maā€™am

Sakshi looked at Arjun.

SAKSHI: Chalo cabin kholo

Arjun is not getting anything but he silently follows what sakshi said. He open the door and enter in cabin. Cabin is beautifully decorated by balloons and ribbons. Arjun look around and find one big photo frame on wall. Itā€™s SIF team photo. There are some other small frames of Roshni with Randeep, with Rashmi and other team. Arjun goes near the wall and touched frame and caresses it like feeling Roshni. Other members also enter in cabin and saw everything. Sakshi goes near Arjun.

SAKSHI: Yeh Roshni Jiji ka cabin hai...

Arjun looked at sakshi and then cabin. Itā€™s a cabin with beautiful interior. Everything arranged properly and in elegant way. Simmi enter in cabin with beautiful cake. She placed cake on table.

SAMEER: Sakshi yeh sab....

SAKSHI: Aaj Jiji ka birthday hai... celebration toh banta hai naa...

Some other members of SIF also join them in cabin.

RASHMI: Kyun nahi hoga celebration... chalo chalo jaldi se cake cutting karo... dekh kehi muh me paani aa raha hai

RANDEEP: Chalo bhai sakshi kis ka wait ho raha hai

SAKSHI:Aaj cake cutting vo karenge jo Jiji ke dil ke sab se karib hai... Arjun aur Sammy

Arjun and Sameer exchange look.

AISHA: Chaliye naa sir kya soch rahe hai...

Sakshi goes near Samjun and hold their hand and made them walk with her. She stops near table and gave them knife.

SAKSHI: yeh lo...

Sameer hold knife. He remembers the birthdays he celebrated with Roshni. His eyes filled with water.

SAKSHI: Aansu ke saath nahi khushi se yaad karo Sammy... Jiji ke liye kya hum itna bhi nahi kar sakte? Unke jaane ke baad aaj pehli baar aap dono dost banke saath khade ho... unhe aur koi birthday gift toh nahi de sakte lakin khush reh sakte hai... enjoy kar sakte hai, waise reh sakte hai jaise Jiji humesha tum dono ko dekhna chahti thi...

She encourages them. Arjun and Sameer both think about it and nod in positive. Sameer wiped his tears and arjun also composed himself. Other members start making noise and it helps to light the atmosphere.

SAKSHI: Come on guys...

Arjun and sameer blow the candles. They looked at each other and smile. They together looked at Roshniā€™s frame and said,

ARJUN/SAMEER: Happy birthday Rosh!

With that they about to cut the cake but ruk jaate hai.

RANDEEP: Kya hua? Ruk kyun gaye?

SAMEER: Sakshi bhi Rosh ke dil ki utne hi karib hai jitne hum... sakshi ke bina kaise cut kar sakte hai

SAKSHI: Nahi Sammy... yeh aap dono ka haq hai...

ARJUN: yeh hum tino ka haq hai Sakshi... 

Sakshi see him and he nods in yes that he acknowledged her and Roshniā€™s relation and consider and respect that special bond. His eyes are showing that clearly. Sakshi become happy. Arjun hold her hand and then trio together cut the cake. Others make noise and starts clapping. Sameer and Arjun first make sakshi eat the cake and then each other. Rashmi Randeep and ETF member also goes near them and share cake happily. Other member of SIF goes near Samjun. They greet them and talk with them. All get busy. Sakshi see Arjun and Sameer happy and her smile grew larger. Well she knew both are still not perfectly ok but right now both trying their best to enjoy and celebrate their belovedā€™s birthday.

RANDEEP: Tune jo kaha tha vo kar diya... maan gaya tujhe...

SAKSHI: Maine kuch khass nahi kiya hai Randeep bas jo ehsaas aur jazbaat unke dil methe vo zubaan pe aaye hai aur baki sab apne aap theek ho gaya

Randeep nods and gave a side hug to her.

SAKSHI: Aaj bohat sukoon mehsoos ho raha hai...

RANDEEP: Dheere dheere sab theek ho jayega... jab itni lambi ladai lad li hai toh aage bhi lad lenge

Sakshi nods.

RASHMI: Kya baatein ho rahi hai akele akele me

RANDEEP: Tumhari burai kar rahe the... assistant head hoke meeting me late!

Rashmi make a face and glared at him.

SAKSHI: Kya Randeep tum bhi naa... Rashmi donā€™t worry aisa kuch nahi hai and late aane ki baat hai toh iss me kya hai? ho jaata hai kabhi kabhi...

RANDEEP: yeh accha hai kabhi bhi side badal leti hai tu...

AISHA: Aisi hi hai yeh...bach ke rehna padta hai... kabhi bhi kuch bhi bol sakti hai

SAKSHI: hoo Aisha... tu meri best friend hoke mere baare me aisa bol rahi hai

RASHMI: Choti waise dekha jaaye toh kuch galat bhi nahi kaha hai Aisha ne

Sakshi makes face.

AISHA: Waise tumhe choti toh Roshni Ji kehti thi naa...

SAKSHI: Haan Jiji mujhe humesha hi choti keh ke bulati thi aur ab Rashmi bhi mujhe aise hi bulati hai... yaad hai Aisha maine ek baar kaha tha tumhe ki tum humesha mujhe kisi apne ki yaad dilati ho

Aisha nods.

SAKSHI: Vo apna koi aur nahi Roshni Jiji hi hai... Tum aur Rashmi jab mere saath hote ho toh mujhe lagta hai ki me apni Jiji ke saath hoon... rashmi ne mujhe bohat help kiya aur phir ETF me jab nayi nayi aayi thi tumne hi mujhe sab se zyada support kiya, sambhala, sab samjaaya aur meri best friend banke humesha mere saath khadi rahi...Aap dono ke saath me wahi sukoon aur apnapan mehsoos karti hoon jo mujhe Jiji ke saath mehsoos hota tha

RASHMI/AISHA: Kyun ki behen hi toh hoon tumhari

Rashmi and Aisha said it together coincidently.  Rashmi and Aisha exchange look and then all laughs.

RASHMI: Chalo ab dinner kare... maine baat ki hai sab ready hi hai

SAKSHI: haan (To everyone) excuse me everyone... Dinner ready hai so letā€™s have dinner

All nods. They all headed towards canteen area of SIF and starts having dinner. Arjun and Sameer amazed to see Roshniā€™s favourite dishes in menu.

SAMEER: yeh sab to Rosh ka favourite hai

SAKSHI: Ab kya kare! Birthday girl ke hisab se sab arrange karna padta hai naa...(Looking up and like talking with Roshni) waise zyada khush hone ki zaroorat nahi hai samji aap... me sirf apna favourite menu hi rakhti hoon (Making face)ek din kha lungi aur kya.... apka birthday hai so apko bura naa lage iss liye yeh sab ho raha hai...

Team smiles while Randeep and Samjun nods in negative. All starts having dinner. Food is very delicious. Rashmi and Sakshi spend time with ETF team. Randeep get busy with Sameer-Arjun. All finished dinner and now ETF gather in Randeepā€™s cabin.

RANDEEP: Hope you all like small party and dinner arrangement

SAMEER: We loved it

RASHMI: Hmm yeh toh hona hi tha... saara arrangement meri choti ne khud kiya hai

SHREE: Accha toh iss liye aaj thodi thodi der me yeh bahar kaam se jaa rahi thi

Sakshi nods.

CHOTU: But manna padega... sab ekdam A-one tha

LIZA: Aur phir aaj toh tune ek se badh ke ek shock diye hai... poora mind blast kar diya

She looked at Samjun and then bites her tongue and smack herself for those words. All exchange looks and remain silent. After few moments Riya breaks the silence and asked,

RIYA: Ab mission ka kya? I mean kya aur kaise karna hai sab?

RASHMI: Ek kaam karte hai kal subah wapas milte hai and we will discuss it in detail

Riya looked at Arjun once and then said,

RIYA: lakin mujhe nahi lagta ki hume aur time waste karna chahiye... already bohat time waste ho chuka hai

Randeep looked at sakshi.

SAKSHI: Riya I think hume aage ki baat kal hi karna chahiye... Its 11:30 aur abhi ghar jaana hi theek hoga...

Riya is about to say something but before she can say anything Sameer said,

SAMEER: Sakshi sahi keh rahi hai... abhi hume chalna chahiye... kal milte hai

RANDEEP: Ok kal 10 baje yahi milenge...

SAMEER: Ok

After finalised their plan,all come downstairs. Randeep gave final instructions to guards and then everyone headed towards Parking. Arjun goes near SUV and open the door. Shree,Riya and Liza are about to goes near him but Arjun stops them.

ARJUN: Aap sab ko Sam drop kar dega...

With that he sits into SUV and starts it. Sameer try to stop him but he ignores and left from there with full speed.

SAMEER: Arjun ka aise jaana mujhe theek nahi lag raha hai

RIYA: You are right sir! Bohat pareshan lag rahe the vo...

SAMEER: uske piche jaake dekhte hai

AISHA: I am sorry sir but I think unhe akele kuch waqut dena chahiye... Roshni ji ke baare me yeh sab janne ke baad unhe kuch waqut ki zaroorat hai jaha vo apne aap ko iss sach ko accept karne ke liye prepare kar payenge...

RIYA: lakin Ayu tumne dekha nahi kya unki halat... aaj se pehle unko iss condition me kabhi nahi dekha hai

SHREE: Ri ki baat bhi sahi hai yaar...

RANDEEP: Usko thoda waqut do vo sambhal jaayega...he is very strong

Sameer nods in agreement.

SAMEER: Chalo me aap sab ko drop kar dunga

Team nods.

SAKSHI: Sammy tum sab nikalo me Randeep aur Rashmi ke saath chali jaungi

SAMEER: Are you sure?

SAKSHI: Yes Sammy... kal milenge

SAMEER: Theek hai

Everyone bid bye to her and wish good night. ETF left from there.

RANDEEP: Chalo hum bhi chalte hai

SAKSHI: Randeep jaldi se Arjun ke piche chalo...

RASHMI: Lakin abhi toh sab ne decide kiya ki usse akela chodte hai

SAKSHI: Me usse akela nahi chod sakti... Mujhe uske paas jaana hai... please jaldi chalte hai...

Rashmi and Randeep exchange looks.

SAKSHI: Soch kya kar rahe ho chalo naa

Randeep nods and soon starts his car. Sakshi and Rashmi sit into car. They went towards the root on which Arjun go but there is no sign of SUV.

RASHMI: Itni jaldi kaha jaa sakte hai?

RANDEEP: Bohat tez chala raha tha iss liye aage nikal gaya hoga

RASHMI: Lakin randeep uska ghar iss raaste toh nahi aata

Sakshi who is keeping eye on road think something and said,

SAKSHI: Mujhe pata hai kaha gaya hoga... Randeep yaha aage se left le lo

Randeep nods and turn the car to left road. After some more minute of drive Sakshi tell randeep to stop car near beach. Sakshi quickly come out. Randeep and Rashmi also come out. Sakshi look around at some distance found ETF SUV.

SAKSHI: Vo rahi SUV matlab vo yahi hai....

RASHMI: Tumhe kaise pata chala ki vo yaha hai?

SAKSHI: Jab bhi pareshan hota hai humesha yaha aata hai... anyways tum dono ghar jaauo me uske saath chali jaungi

RANDEEP: lakin sakshi...

SAKSHI: Tum tension mat lo... me dekh lungi... bohat late ho gaya hai tum dono ab jaauo...Good Night

Randeep and Rashmi wish her back. Sakshi starts walking towards beach.

RASHMI: Naa jaane kya chalta hai iske man me...

RANDEEP: Yeh maane yaa naa mane sach yeh hai ki vo Arjun se pyaar karne lagi hai...

RASHMI: Janti hoon lakin yeh bhi janti hoon ki Sakshi kabhi yeh sach accept nahi karegi... kabhi nahi maanegi ki vo Arjun se pyaar kar bethi hai aur issi liye me uske liye zyada pareshan rehti hoon... kya kuch saha hai usne... uski pareshani, dard, akelapan sab kuch humne dekha hai

RANDEEP: Hmm... me bhi pareshan rehta hoon uske liye lakin kya kar sakte hai... pata nahi kya khass hai sakshi me... kuch aisa hai jisse kabhi usko mana nahi kar paata, jee karta hai uski saari wish poori karu, apni saari khushi uske naam kar doon, usko aage aane wale har khatre se bacha loon...

Rashmi put hand on his shoulder.

RASHMI: Jo acche hote hai uske saath accha hi hota hai... dekhte hai ki sakshi ki kismat usse kaha le jaati hai

Randeep nods.

RANDEEP: Chalo...

Rashmi and Randeep sit into car and headed towards home.

AT BEACH

Whole beach is empty. Sound of waves and cold wind are audible. Whole area is sinking in moon light. Sakshi is walking on sand and searching for Arjun. Her eyes are desperately waiting to see him. After sometime she found him sitting at one rocky area. Sakshi keep looking at him and starts taking small steps towards him. Arjun is totally lost in thought and have no idea about his surroundings. His mind is completely occupied by Roshni. Sakshi reach near him and see him for some good minutes. She think once and then sit beside him. She looked at him. He is still looking at sea. She put hand on his shoulder which disturbed Arjunā€™s thoughts. He found Sakshi near him. From deep down in his heart he knew that sakshi will come. Seeing her beside him, for a moment he feel peace and calmness but soon his emotions and feelings take a toll on him again. Sakshi can sense the storm of emotions which are occurring in his heart and mind. Arjun again fixed his eyes at sea. Sakshi decided to remain silent. She also looked at sea and slowly put her hand on his back palm. Arjun didnā€™t react at all. They silently sit there gazing at sea. After few moments Arjun suddenly pulled out his palm from her hold and then hold her same palm tightly. Sakshi change her sight to him, his eyes are showing his pain clearly. This pricks her hard. She is waiting for him to open up but he is keep looking at sea and fighting with his emotions. Some more time passed. She let out sigh and then check her mobile... itā€™s nearly 1 AM.

SAKSHI: Arjun ghar chalo... bohat late ho gaya hai

Arjun said nothing.

SAKSHI: Arjun please chalo...

She got up and makes him stand up. Arjun got up silently. Both start walking. Arjun didnā€™t leave her hand. He is walking holding her hand tightly. Sakshi also avoid to try to get her hand free. She knew that he need someone by his side. soon they reached at SUV.

SAKSHI: Aaj me drive kar leti hoon

Arjun looked at her with enquiring eyes.

SAKSHI: Kya! I can drive and even have driving licence... tumhe doubt hai toh dikha sakti hoon

Arjun open the door and take passenger seat. Sakshi takes driving seat. Sakshi looked at him and said naughtily,

SAKSHI: Donā€™t worry bina kisi kharoch ke tumhe tumhare ghar tak pohcha dungi

Arjun just nods. Sakshi starts driving. Arjun avert his gaze and fixed it on empty roads. In middle he keeps looking at sakshi. She is driving efficiently on medium speed and her full focus is on road. Itā€™s first time when he is seeing her driving. "She is perfect" - he admire her in mind. Sakshi stops the SUV at his house. Sakshi looked at him.

SAKSHI: Lo pohch gaye... kaha tha naa bina kharoch ke pohcha dungi (she think once and said) waise if you donā€™t mind aaj SUV me leke jaati hoon... yaha se mujhe itni raat ko kuch milega bhi nahi

Arjun donā€™t want to let her go. He want her to stay with him. His mind is stopping him to say this but his heart is keep forcing to voiced out his wish. He is puzzled and due to this he didnā€™t answer sakshi.

SAKSHI: Arjun kya soch rahe ho...

His chain of thought broken by her voice. He directly looked into her eyes. Sakshi is amazed to see those intense eyes which are clearly showing plead to stay with him. she is taken aback by his pleading eyes. ā€œIs she is guessing right or she is thinking much?ā€ā€“ she thought. She brushed up all thoughts and said,

SAKSHI: Arjun I think...I...I should go...

Arjun didnā€™t utter a single word and hold her palm which is enough for sakshi to understand that itā€™s not dream. She can sense his wish and his unspoken words clearly.

SAKSHI: Arjun

Arjunā€™s eyes are still on her. His eyes are melting her. She feels strong pull towards him. She is in dilemma. One side she wants to share his pain and other side she is feeling strange embarrassment. Arjun squeezed her hand. Sakshi took a deep sigh. She opens the SUV door. Arjun take a sigh of relief. Both come out from SUV. Arjun open the door and enter in his house. Sakshi is bit uncomfortable but follow him. Living room is small but elegant and well arranged. He keep it neat and clean.

RFL- ARJUN LIVING ROOM

Sakshi really liked the living room.

SAKSHI: Wow... I like it!

Arjun said nothing. For moment room sinked into silence. After sometime

SAKSHI: Arjun tum fresh ho jaauo... accha lagega tumhe

Arjun looked at her.

SAKSHI: Me yahi hoon...

Arjun nods and went to his room. Sakshi look around. There is a photo of Roshni and Arjun. Sakshi goes near that photo.

SAKSHI: Jiji maine aaj Arjun ko apka sach bata diya... aap ko pata hai vo bilkul bhi theek nahi hai... uske liye yeh sach accept kar paana bohat difficult ho raha hai... uske liye hi nahi sabhi ke liye mushqil hai lakin Arjun bohat zyada pareshan hai... vo kuch bol bhi nahi raha... aap toh janti hai ki vo aasani se kisi ke samne open up nahi hota... kya karu kuch samj nahi aa raha hai...

Sakshi nods in negative. she turns and saw kitchen area. She went to kitchen and turn on tap of basin. She washed her face. After that she decided to prepare coffee and tea. She quickly find utensil and tea/coffee packet and starts preparing it.

This side Arjun come out from washroom wearing black track pant and simple white t-shirt. His mind is still thinking about Roshni. He takes his watch, wallet and gun and went to dressing table. He pulled out drawer and put his gun and wallet in it. He put his watch at one corner of table. He looked in mirror. Roshniā€™s face flashed in front of him which makes him more restless. He turns quickly to go and in that his leg badly hit with table. He hissed. Sakshi heard sound from the bedroom and runs towards that side. She first hesitates to enter but seeing Arjun in pain she forget everything and goes near him.

SAKSHI: Kya hua Arjun?

She makes him sit on bed. While walking Arjun hold his knees and again hissed. He sits on bed. Sakshi sits beside him.

SAKSHI(worriedly): Bohat dard ho raha hai kya? Tumhara dhyan kaha tha? dhyan rakhna chahiye tha... tum kabhi apna dhyan nahi rakhte...maja aata hai naa tumhe apne aap ko choat pohchane me... hum sab ko pareshan karne me? baaki sab baaton ko seriously lete ho lakin apni health ko humesha avoid karte ho... waise zyada choat aayi hai kya?

Arjun is looking at sakshi with surprise. Her worried expressions are enough for him to say how much she care about him. Her care, her tension, her worries for him affecting his heart.In this moment his heart starts feeling some unnamed emotion which he buried inside very long ago.

Sakshi is still talking but before she say something more he covered her face with his hands. Sakshi looked at him with big eyes. Arjun see those beautiful eyes and lost in it. They share moment of eyelock. Sakshi lower her lashes which break Arjunā€™s trance.

ARJUN: I am fine... bas vo table ka corner thodi zor se lag gaya... itna pareshan hone ki zaroorat nahi hai...

Sakshi nods. Sakshi look here there and looked at Arjun who is looking at her. When sakshi looked at him, he realise that his hand is still covered her mouth. He removed his hand quickly.

SAKSHI: Vo... vo maine tumhare liye chai banayi hai... abhi leke aati hoon

Sakshi went to kitchen and brings his tea and her coffee. She gave him his tea. She placed table near his bed and sits there. Both silently start sipping their tea/coffee. Arjunā€™s sight falls at wall. Roshniā€™s smiling face caught his attention. Sakshiā€™s revelation again starts ringing in his ears. Automatically his eyes become teary. Sakshi see him.

SAKSHI(Thought): Ab ek hi rasta hai mere paas...

She closed her eyes for a moment and then got up from table and sits beside Arjun.

SAKSHI: Arjun tum Roshni Jiji ko bohat miss kar rahe ho naa?

Arjun said nothing but little bit amazed as sakshi asked it suddenly. His mind went to lovely memories of roshni which aching his heart.

SAKSHI: Tum aaj bhi khud ko yeh nahi samja paa rahe ho ki Jiji ab nahi hai...

Sakshiā€™s words increased the emotional hurricane which build up inside him. Sakshi purposefully again asked,

SAKSHI: Hai naa...

His heart wins this time and words automatically come out from his mouth.

ARJUN: Me Roshni ko sirf miss hi nahi karta sakshi uski moat se aaj bhi utna hi jhujh raha hoon jitna shayad uss waqut jhujh raha tha jab (his voice shudder) jab roshni ki laash ko maine pehli baar dekha tha...

For the first time he open up himself. For the first time he share his feelings. He doesnā€™t know what makes him share all this with sakshi but he feels it right. He continue,

ARJUN: Aaj jab tumne yeh sab bataya toh dil maanne ko taiyar hi nahi hai Sakshi... aaj mujhe lag raha hai ki Sam sahi hai... yeh sab meri wajah se hua hai (Sakshi nods in negative but Arjun continued) Sam sahi kehta hai... mujh pe bharosa karna kisi bhi insaan ki zindagi ki sab se badi bhool hai...

SAKSHI: Nahi Arjun... Tumhari wajah se kuch bhi nahi hua hai...  apne aap ko please iss guilt se azaad kar do... uss waqut kuch bhi humare hath me nahi tha... tumne kuch galat nahi kiya hai...

ARJUN: Me vo raat nahi bhul sakta sakshi jab mera pyaar mere samne dam tod raha tha...

He take her hands into his hand.

ARJUN: Roshni meri zindagi thi... mere liye bohat precious thi vo... Maine kabhi sapne me bhi nahi socha tha ki... ki vo mujh se itni dur ho jayegi...

Tears starts rolling down on his cheeks.

ARJUN: Jab vo sikandar meri Roshni ko stabbed kar raha tha tab usne sirf meri roshni ko hi nahi mere dil ko bhi stabbed kar diya tha... Arjun toh roshni ke saath hi mar gaya hai Sakshi...

He starts crying. Sakshi cupped his face and make him looked at her.

SAKSHI: Arjun me manti hoon ki tum Jiji se beintaha mohbbat karte the aur aaj bhi karte ho... yeh kabhi khatam nahi hogi lakin koi bhi insaan kisi ke saath nahi marta... zindagi bohat kimti hai, usse jee lena chahiye...

ARJUN: Roshni ke bina meri koi zindagi nahi hai Sakshi...

SAKSHI: Pata hai Arjun jab mumma mujhe chod ke chali gayi thi tab mujhe bhi aisa hi kuch feel hua tha... me mumma ke bohat close thi... vo meri mumma hone ke saath meri sab se acchi dost aur mentor bhi thi... jab vo mujhe akela chod ke chali gayi tab mujhe laga tha ki ab me apni zindagi kaise jiungi.. mumma ke bina me kya karungi lakin phir maine mumma ki baat yaad ki... pata hai mumma kya kehti thi...

Arjun is looking at her. Arjunā€™s eyes request her to continue.

SAKSHI: Vo kehti thi ki kisi ke chale jaane se unke liye pyaar kam nahi ho jaata... vo humari aankho se dur ho sakte hai lakin humare dil se nahi... hum apne dil me,apne ehsaaso me, apne aap me uss insaan ko humesha ke liye zinda rakh sakte hai...

She looked at him and said softly,

SAKSHI: Jiji humare saath hai Arjun... Tumhare dil me, mere dil me, Sammy ke dil me,humari yaadon me vo zinda hai... vo humari aankho se dur gayi hai hum se nahi...

Arjun starts thinking from this new point of view.

SAKSHI: Arjun tumhe jeena hai aur vo bhi ussi tarah jiss tarah Roshni Jiji ko pasandtha...

Arjun avert his gaze. Sakshi make her hold bit tight and make him see her.

SAKSHI: Tum nazarein nahi pher sakte Arjun... Tumhe abhi sikandar ko uski asli jagah pohchana hai... Roshni jiji ke vishwaas pe khara utarna hai... unhe poora yakin tha ki tum sikandar ko nahi chodoge... tumhe unki vo baat sach kar ke dikhani hai...

Her words start affecting him. He feels like his all strength coming back to him.

SAKSHI: Roshni Jiji ke sacrifice ko zaaya nahi karna hai... hume revenge lena hai...Tumhare pyaar ke liye, meri behen ne mujhe jo pyaar diya hai uss ke liye... we have to take revenge for our love... Roshni Jiji ki bravery pe proud feel karo Arjun... vo ek real fighter thi aur ab hume unhe sahi insaaf dilana hai... yun kamzor hoke tum unke pyaar aur unke sacrifice ka apmaan nahi kar sakte

He holds her hand which placed on his cheeks.

SAKSHI: Tum samj rahe ho naa meri baat!

Arjun nods and then suddenly hugged her. he hides his face on crook of her neck. Sakshi startled by his sudden hug. She think twice and then encircle her hands. Arjun hugged her so tight. Sakshi feels water and easily understand itā€™s Arjun tears. She starts patting his back softly. Arjun is feeling so nice and so calm. He want to let out all pain, all tears which he buried inside him. donā€™t know why but he feel sakshi is the one with whom he can share his every pain.

Other side Sakshi is happy that finally she got success to break some walls which he build around him. Atleast he share some pain. Finally he cried his heart out. Finally he talked about Roshni.

After sometime Sakshi parted. Arjun donā€™t move more far from her. his face is still closed to her. She wiped his tears.

SAKSHI: Ab kuch accha feel ho raha hai?

Arjun nods slightly. Arjunā€™s eyes met with her and both share eyelock. After sometime Sakshi avert her gaze.

SAKSHI: Ab so jaauo Arjun... tumhe aram ki zaroorat hai...

She got up but Arjun hold her hand.

ARJUN: Abhi mat jaauo sakshi... yahi raho...

SAKSHI: Me kahi nahi jaa rahi... bas yeh cups kitchen me rakh deti hoon...

She went to kitchen. She avoid washing it as Arjun is waiting for her. she went to his room again. Arjun is sitting on bed. He looked at sakshi.

SAKSHI: Abhi bhi bethe hue ho... maine kaha na me kahi nahi jaa rahi... me yaha iss sofe pe hi bethi hoon... tum ab aram se so jaauo...

Arjun nods. He lay down on bed. Sakshi sits on sofa and arranged pillow. Arjunā€™s eyes are fixed on her only. Sakshi feel gaze on her. she looked at his side.

SAKSHI: Kya hua?

ARJUN: Roshni ke jaane ke baad nind ne bhi mujhse rishta tod diya hai...

Sakshiā€™s face covered with sadness. She can understand his pain because she is also going through same situation.

SAKSHI: Koshish kar sakte hai naa Arjun...

ARJUN(with hesitation): Sakshi kya... kya tum kuch waqut ke liye yaha mere paas beth sakti ho

Sakshi nods. She goes near him. Arjun signal her to sits beside him. For Sakshiā€™s surprise, Arjun put his head in her lap. Sakshi freezed for a moment. Arjun looked up at her face. Sakshi composed herself and smiles. Arjun said slowly,

ARJUN: Sakshi aaj subah jo kuch hua uske liye I am really sorry... mujhe aise nahi chillana chahiye tha... Aaj tak mere gusse ki wajah se naa jaane maine tumhe aur team ko kitna bhala boora sunaya... naa jaane kitni baar tumhe aur team kohurt kiya...

SAKSHI: Nahi Arjun team ne kabhi bhi tumhari vo sab baatein apne dil pe nahi li hai...hum sab tumhe samjte hai...         

Arjun hold her hand.

ARJUN: Maine aaj tak kabhi kisi se yeh share nahi kiya lakin iss team ke bagair me kuch nahi hoon... this the only family that I have...

Again his eyes filled with tears and his voice choked.

SAKSHI(With slight smile): ETF ke har ek member ke liye bhi tum unka parivaar ho Arjun... sab tumse bohat pyaar karte hai, bohat respect karte hai tumhari...

ARJUN: Janta hoon lakin unko apne aap se dur rakhne ki koshish karta hoon... kahi meri wajah se unki zindagi khatre me naa pad jaaye... Roshni ko kho chuka hoon ab me apne iss parivaar ko nahi khona chahta...

SAKSHI: Aisa kuch nahi hoga... hum sab saath hai aur har pareshani ko saath milke solve karenge... we will fight together and will win...

Sakshiā€™s positive talks make him relax. They keep talking for few more time. While talking Sakshi starts caressing his head softly. This caressing do magic on Arjun. His all tension vanished and he feels unique calmness. Soon he drifts into sleep. Sakshi is looking at him lovingly. He is looking so innocent. Sakshi keep caressing. After sometime she try to move but it disturb his sleep so she decided to remain in same position. She rested her head on bed headrest and she also fall sleep.

In morning sun ray peeped from window and fall on Arakshi. Arjun just turn his face. Sensing movement sakshi wake up. She slowly open her eyes and look surrounding. She feel weight on her leg and she look down. Big and shy smile appears on face seeing Arjun who is sleeping peacefully. His head is still on her lap and his hand still holding sakshiā€™s palm tightly like small kid who afraid to let go his favourite thing. His messy hair comes on his forehead. He is looking adorable and cute. Sakshi arranged his hair properly and softly caressed his hair sometime. Her phone beeped which breaks her trance. She check the mobile. Its 8 AM in morning.

SAKSHI: 8 baj gaye!!!! He deva bohat late ho gaya...

She about to get up but stop seeing Arjun. She decided to wake him up but stops.

SAKSHI: Kal kitni late soya tha... aur phir kitne aram se so raha hai...

She decided to not disturb him. She slowly pulled her hand from his hold. Then very slowly put his head on pillow. She stretched her legs and then get up from bed. She come out and closed the door of bedroom. She first call Randeep. In two three rings Randeep received her call.

RANDEEP: Good Morning Sakshi

SAKSHI: Good Morning...

RANDEEP: Bol kya baat hai?

SAKSHI: Vo actually me keh rahi thi ki kya hum meeting thoda delay kar sakte hai?

RANDEEP: Lakin achanak...

SAKSHI: Vo... vo bas aise hi... me sab ko message kar deti hoon ki meeting 10 baje nahi 12 baje hogi

RANDEEP: Tune decide kar hi diya hai toh puch kyun rahi hai...

SAKSHI: Head ka thoda toh maan rakhna padta hai naa...

RANDEEP: haan haan pata hai kitna maan rakhti hai...

SAKSHI: Accha will see you later, bye

RANDEEP: Bye

Sakshi looked another room.She open it. Its must be guest room. She quickly freshen up herself. She come out and went in kitchen. She washed all utensils and cups. Then she starts preparing breakfast. After preparing breakfast, she clean everything and write one note and placed it on platform. She went to Arjunā€™s room and found him sleeping. She smiles seeing him and then come out from his room. Closed the bedroom door. She come out from his house. She look around. Everything is alright. She comes on road and look around. She took sigh of relief. After that she take a Auto and went to her house.

Sakshi reached at her house.Changed her dress and starts waiting for Aisha as she messaged her that she will come with breakfast and will enjoy it together. Sakshi messaged everyone that meeting time changed and not it will be start at 12. After sometime Aisha come with breakfast and they starts having breakfast.

This side Arjun wake up. He slowly opens eyes. He found himself laying on his bed. Yesterdayā€™s memory hits his mind. He quickly sits on bed and look around. He checked his phone. Its 9:55.He is shocked. He slept till almost 10!!!!! He canā€™t believe. He remember how sakshiā€™s soft hand are caressing his head and he quickly drift into sleep. Itā€™s sakshiā€™s magic which make him sleep this much late. After roshniā€™s death for the first time he able to sleep. For the first time he never faced any nightmare. For the first time he get sound and calm sleep. His lips curled into small smile. He got up and come out from his room. He starts searching sakshi in his house but she is nowhere. He found one chit on living room table.

ā€œGood Morning! Tum so rahe the iss liye disturb nahi kiya... Me ghar jaa rahi hoon...Aisha ka message aaya tha ki vo mere saath nasta karna chahti hai iss liye mujhe jaldi se ghar pohchna hoga. Tum bhi aram se ready ho jaana aur meeting ke liye pareshan mat hona maine randeep se keh ke uska time 12 baje ka karwa diya hai...  

-       SAKSHI ā€

Arjun face has a smile after reading it. He is smiling. He is actually smiling.

=====================

That's it.

hope you like it

sorry for any kind of mistake.

thank you for loving my story.

take care

bye

Edited by Butterfly09 - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear