Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Yeah suj 🤬
I just loudly cursed her. 🤬 she deserves nothing but the worst. Huh, I wanna knock out her teeth seeing her smile.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Yeah suj 🤬
I just loudly cursed her. 🤬 she deserves nothing but the worst. Huh, I wanna knock out her teeth seeing her smile.
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
But it was okay suj..! There wasn't any emotion.🤣
No but he called her Kuch Nahi! Then why now, dost and mini? 🤔 Arghhhhh!
That was so beautiful behen 😍
Can't get over that scene
Today Ani had tears in his eyes for Bon
She does matter to him a lot👍🏼
Still, I don't even want her to be treated like a padosi😈
can't he just ask her to stay out of his business? 🤔 itni enthusiasm behenji bina koi baat ke?
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
He did but she suddenly changed and asked whether he gave any medicine to bon??
Chalak aurat 🤢
Sach me dimaag me itni gaaliyan aa rahi hai itni gaaliyan aa rahi hai ki kya batau! Kaisi aurat hai yaar?🤬
Still, I don't even want her to be treated like a padosi😈
can't he just ask her to stay out of his business? 🤔 itni enthusiasm behenji bina koi baat ke?
She had brought prasad for his wifey na issliye maaf kardia😈
Other than just reminding us every now and then, Aniruddh's being a barrister isn't helping us!😒
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
No read my view on pg.45 about today's episode.!
I get it! I expect that, but I don't like the way the whole family is kind of.. bashing Aniruddh.
Hmm, I can only watch tomorrow
uski prasand koi zeher se kam nahi hai😵