Now Voot has become 2 hours before TV. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Now Voot has become 2 hours before TV. 🤣
Binoy😡
Why does he want Ani to lose so bad?😕 I mean any father would have melted seeing him put so much effort but Binoy😕
Originally posted by: bhshre95
😲
Is episode that interesting ki tu behena ko bhul gai😭😭
How is it BTW? Watchable? Any other Rudhita scene?
Too much of mini nonsense..! But she was smart enough... But sampoo will be in problem because of mini
End I felt very bad 😭
Okay watchable once..!
So Mini don't mind even Bon gets killed.😡
Exactly....but on Friday voot will become 30 mins after telecast in TV😆Originally posted by: caller123
Now Voot has become 2 hours before TV. 🤣
Originally posted by: bhshre95
Binoy😡
Why does he want Ani to lose so bad?😕 I mean any father would have melted seeing him put so much effort but Binoy😕
I told you na, he is street smart. He is looking at anything but profit and money. Warna use pyaar hai kya Mini se?
Originally posted by: bhshre95
Binoy😡
Why does he want Ani to lose so bad?😕 I mean any father would have melted seeing him put so much effort but Binoy😕
This is what I can't understand.😳
she is just becoming Mini of my SS... Ditto..Originally posted by: caller123
So Mini don't mind even Bon gets killed.😡
Yeah sujz
Hope in future there shouldn't be any difference in sisters 😳